Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. (1216 Views)

Adeleke University Website Is HACKED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by databoy247(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2012
Please can someone tell me how to reach the above named individual? I have been trying to reach him now for a couple of days but he looks like a ghost. Been to all his websites, called all his numbers (not one goes through), sent messages to all his email addresses and not received a single response. There is no problem, just that i want to do business with him as he is the only one for now that i know can handle my new project. So, please if you know him personally or have his "private" number, i will be more than happy if you can notify him that there is a call for duty. Come to think of it, as a businessman is it a good thing to go invincible for days? What do you expect your customers and clients to do? Pheew. undecided
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2012
What could drive the only databoy into such despiregrin.
Anyway, Mr OJikutu should turn on his phones and respond to his mails cuz you never know when an opportunity comes knocking.
Btw. I can`t stand my phone being off for 30 minutes.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by codelord: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Why don't you go to is office, I pretty sure someone will attend to you in his office. I think there must be a reason for switching of his phone or not reachable.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by databoy247(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
Brand_new: What could drive the only databoy into such despiregrin.
Anyway, Mr OJikutu should turn on his phones and respond to his mails cuz you never know when an opportunity comes knocking.
Btw. I can`t stand my phone being off for 30 minutes.
I cant really say if his phones are switched off. They are not just reachable. There are so many phone numbers in his websites that i dont even know which one is his personal number.

codelord: Why don't you go to is office,

I really cant start traveling to lagos cos of a Lil job. I hate journeys.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Caramba! I love this, dont worry, i will help you to reach him. I am big fan of the great programmer too.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Widow(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
If you have posted that you want to pay him the half a million naira that you owed him. YOUR phone will have rang by now. smiley
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Lol, doubt it
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by DualCore1: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
But he is almost always online on Yahoo! messenger. He is online now (with a "Busy" status).

I'll just paste the link to this thread as a message to him. You can hope he gets it. 10% agent fees applicable when the deal is struck.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 29, 2012
Woz planning to do the same, you beat me to it. . . .
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by lojik(m): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2012
Name me be dis.
I dey online for yahoo and facebook since.
U don quickly make me popular for here.
Abeg buzz me on FB. www.facebook.com/ojikutu

No vex for me. Na coding dey battle me.

Thanks all.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by lojik(m): 12:19am On Jul 29, 2012
Thanks dual core for pointing me here.

@databoy
Please buzz me cos I don't wanna paste my numbers here.

@others
My phones are not on my site anymore cos I receive calls up to 5am and hardly find it easy to code or sleep. Even though my numbers are not there, Na call dey wake me every morning. However, I try to be online as much as possible so that I can be reached via im. Abeg understand.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by databoy247(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Thanks guys for your effort. Meanwhile, @leke, i have just buzzed you on FB.

@Dual Core, your 10% comes with my next hosting purchase (any day from now)..Lol.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Excelboi(m): 4:47am On Jul 29, 2012
Oga leke, dnt go yet oh! I'm unable to register at voguepay.com as it keeps telling me Invalid date of birth no matter how I tried it correctly, pls guys or Mr leke help out, how do I solve this?
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by DualCore1: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2012
databoy247: Thanks guys for your effort. Meanwhile, @leke, i have just buzzed you on FB.

@Dual Core, your 10% comes with my next hosting purchase (any day from now)..Lol.

My 10% is personal biz. Dont put it into your hosting thing, make dem no go sack me for trudigits o! I love my job.

You welcome Lojik. In code we trust, in your steps we follow smiley
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by DualCore1: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2012
Excelboi: Oga leke, dnt go yet oh! I'm unable to register at voguepay.com as it keeps telling me Invalid date of birth no matter how I tried it correctly, pls guys or Mr leke help out, how do I solve this?
You may be too old to spend money online, reduce your age tongue

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2012
Dual Core:

My 10% is personal biz. Dont put it into your hosting thing, make dem no go sack me for trudigits o! I love my job.

You welcome Lojik. In code we trust, in your steps we follow smiley
santa maria! but this amigo is corecta!!!
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Excelboi(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2012
Dual Core:
You may be too old to spend money online, reduce your age tongue
Lol, not that way.m. I keep changing date but stil d same.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by ojochidem(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2012
lojik: Name me be dis.
I dey online for yahoo and facebook since.
U don quickly make me popular for here.
Abeg buzz me on FB. www.facebook.com/ojikutu

No vex for me. Na coding dey battle me.

Thanks all.

@Lojik, that is how I was battling to get you before ooo. I understand it is not really easy considering your BUSY schedule.

@Databoy247, thank God you found Leke.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by lojik(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Excelboi
The date of birth is in the format: Day-Month-Year as specified by the drop down elements.
There are hundreds of registrations daily so i believe that the registration form is working fine.
If you still have registration problems, you can buzz me on fb so that i can ask you for some details.

in your steps we follow
Abeg no dey flatter me. I'm the one following in your steps.
Dual Core and DHTML, na una be d big programmers for here wey i dey follow. Abi no be una groom me reach this level? I remain loyal.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
lojik: @Excelboi
The date of birth is in the format: Day-Month-Year as specified by the drop down elements.
There are hundreds of registrations daily so i believe that the registration form is working fine.
If you still have registration problems, you can buzz me on fb so that i can ask you for some details.

Abeg no dey flatter me. I'm the one following in your steps.
Dual Core and DHTML, na una be d big programmers for here wey i dey follow. Abi no be una groom me reach this level? I remain loyal.
Hear! Hear!! This oga is trying to be loyal here. . . .
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by databoy247(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
leke abeg find time for your customers and clients na? How can u be so unreachable even wen dem wan pay you money President GEJ nor busy reach you oh!!! Please answer us small abeg.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by DAvIt0(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
dual core so yu dont own trudigits ha tot yu b ceo
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by lojik(m): 2:21am On Aug 12, 2012
The response and contact process for customers and clients have already been taken care of by support department.
There are also other ways to reach me including www.facebook.com/ojikutu and my email addresses.
Continously ringing mobile phone is a big distraction for me when programming hence the need to remove my direct number from my personal site. A lot of people still have my phone number though. If you contact me and require my numbers, i will give it as necessary.
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2012
@databoy

before i see am contact it takes day oh but na 3:30am today i see am contact
Re: Adeleke Ojikutu, Pls. by DualCore1: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
DAvIt0: dual core so yu dont own trudigits ha tot yu b ceo
Keep totting smiley

(1) (Reply)

Let me create your Blog site/installation for free / National Mirror Newspaper New Website / Please Webmasters, Read this. Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.