Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Help On Getting Adsense Approval. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Getting Adsense Approval. (1239 Views)

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 / Getting Adsense Account Without Website Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by collinsz: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2012
hello viewers, please i need advise about how to go about getting an adsense account, i heard that is the best way to make money online.
i applied before for the adsense but they turned my application down due to non verification of my blog site.
please i will need your step by step guide.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by mrkels(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mail me on mrkels at gmail dot com
i ll fix the problems on your blog so you ll get approved
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by UncleJJ(m): 1:21am On Jul 29, 2012
Get gmail account, then go to blogger. You should find an adsense account there.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by Excelboi(m): 5:59am On Jul 29, 2012
First thing first, If you don't have a top-level domain name like www.naijamasters.com, they will never accept you. From experience
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by vican6(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2012
I can help you create an adsense account in 24hrs.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by mrkels(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2012
Excelboi: First thing first, If you don't have a top-level domain name like www.naijamasters.com, they will never accept you. From experience
Lair lair, linda ikeji blog nkor? And if you say that's old check out my blog I created 6 months ago. www.2349ja..com So don't say if you don't have a top level domain you won't be accepted. That's a big fallacy.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by Excelboi(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Fallacy you say? Lindaikeji blog was created back in 2006 then adsense terms where not as stricts as now. They keep banning people from there program daily, now it's an hard task to get your blog approved without a domain name and quality content. Op, I have tell you sha, if you like hear my own opinion or you follow others. Get a domain name if you re serious of wanting to get approved, simple.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by Seun(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2012
Excelboi: now it's an hard task to get your blog approved without a domain name and quality content.
If you don't have quality content, you won't make much from Adsense, so it makes sense for them not to approve your account.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2012
Seun:
If you don't have quality content, you won't make much from Adsense, so it makes sense for them not to approve your account.
I'm always surprised when people complain about not getting approved because i've never experienced that on any of my blogs even though some were copy and paste when i started. grin
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by Excelboi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Seun:
op, can you hear that from a korect webmaster. Unique content and I still insist domain name.copy and paste will bring down your rank and can get hit by google panda.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by judacglobe(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2012
I think is private policies issue because google change they own so my advise is change your private policies,to lear more on private policy visit jmethel..com ,i have adsense account running there
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by ernestleon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Excelboi: Fallacy you say? Lindaikeji blog was created back in 2006 then adsense terms where not as stricts as now. They keep banning people from there program daily, now it's an hard task to get your blog approved without a domain name and quality content. Op, I have tell you sha, if you like hear my own opinion or you follow others. Get a domain name if you re serious of wanting to get approved, simple.
you are right.The first time i applied for adsense it took them 8months before it was approved in 2010 but at that point i was having just a post on my blog.
Re: Help On Getting Adsense Approval. by mrkels(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2012
Excelboi: Fallacy you say? Lindaikeji blog was created back in 2006 then adsense terms where not as stricts as now. They keep banning people from there program daily, now it's an hard task to get your blog approved without a domain name and quality content. Op, I have tell you sha, if you like hear my own opinion or you follow others. Get a domain name if you re serious of wanting to get approved, simple.
The problem am having with you is that you keep saying that you must need a domain name to be approved, I told you that's a lie and the proof is my blog in my signature. Its a and adsense was aproved three days after I applied, and the ads started showing on the 5th day. You also said they are banning everyday, you make it sound as if they ban without reasons everyday, that's a lie to, its only when you don't adhere to the terms and conditions , that's when you get banned, the fastest way is by clicking on your own ads, copied content from my experience doesn't even get you banned in most cases, it only reduces your pagerank and hence you may bot earn a dime on the adsense program.

(1) (Reply)

Artisteer / Nigerian Webhosts With Python And (or) Postgresql Support? / 15years Old Nigerian creates A Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.