Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Calvin Klein Perfumes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Calvin Klein Perfumes (1877 Views)

Buy Calvin Klein Open Toe (with Flower Satin) For Just #1500 / Justin Beiber Now The New Face Of Calvin Klein / Calvin Klein Classical Ultra-thin Black Dial Wristwatch FOR #3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calvin Klein Perfumes by denex: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2007
Well, for like the past 7 years, I've been wearing the very same scent (Cold by United Colours of Benetton), so I hardly know what's been happening in the world of perfumery.

So a friend buys me this new perf by Calvin Klein, IN2U for him. She says it's new and kinda cool. I didn't even know Calvin Klein was still into making perfumes. Well, the last thing I saw from him was the CK CRAVE, which was good too. But I began to realise that there's been a lot gone past me. I found out about the CK EUPHORIA, CK ONE SUMMER, ETERNITY PURPLE ORCHID, CALVIN KLEIN MAN, CK ONE ELECTRIC, TRUTH and even the ETERNITY SUMMER.

The CK IN2U itself is classified as a fresh, woody, flowery, oriental and masculine fragrance with notes of cacao, cool musk, pomelo leaves, palissander wood, shiso leaves, tangelo, lime gin fizz and vetiver.

People, don't get me wrong, I'm a freak for perfumes but when they start making so many fragrances so fast, I think there's a problem. Too many perfumes start smelling too similar. And then, they start mixing up all sort of rubbish. Please forgive me cos I really respect the man Calvin Klein, but MASCULINE, FLOWERY, WOODY, MUSK, CACAO and FRESH? All in one fragrance. It does smell great but it smells a bit confused too. Sometimes you can perceive the various notes separately, and I don't think that makes sense. Remember FAHRENHEIT by CHRISTIAN DIOR? You couldn't mistake it for anything else. Intense, woody, sensual, masculine! In fact, unique.

Well, I guess change is constant, but when it comes to perfumes, I'm sticking to the past.
Re: Calvin Klein Perfumes by jchublue: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
CK intoU is an ace perfume mate. Crave was alright as well but i think CKinto u is much better
I also like Hugo Boss perfumes as well- from Hugo, to Dark Blue to Energise which i must say has a fantastic smell
Re: Calvin Klein Perfumes by iice(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
Actually using CK Eternity for men right now. . .just love the subtle smell cheesy cheesy (yes i wear men's colognes sometimes. . .bite me!) grin grin
Re: Calvin Klein Perfumes by jesusfreak(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2008
im currently into CK's Contradiction

its cool
Re: Calvin Klein Perfumes by iice(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2008
Jesusfreak. . .yeah Contradiction is good too. I used to use that before.

(1) (Reply)

Bet Honors 2013 Red Carpet....pics / All Things Bride And Beautiful: The Weekend That Was!!! / Best Oil To Mix With Body Lotion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.