Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Jobs Searchlight - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs Searchlight (438 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Searchlight by abysirius(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,
Wednesday being 1st of August is an important day for me. On this day, I've decided to go all out and submit my resumes. Enough is enough! I'm seek and tired of being exploited. And my niche; Ikoyi and V.I.
Pls I need u to help me with contacts. Any company you know where you think I can submit hard copies of my credentials and resume is what I need. I currently work with a procurement and logistics company & I have about 2yrs experience already on this job. I actually joined them as a corps member and was receiving 25k. But even as I speak, they just didn't increase my pay and honestly I work like elephant. The company is very okay and doing seriously well. But staff welfare there is the poorest have seen or heard of. I need another job.
I hold a B.Tech in Transport Mgt. From LAUTECH. Kindly send any good info u av to my mail box(abysirius@yahoo.com) anytime u have any info regardless of the area or location.
But 4 me, I'm turning ma searchlight on come Wednesday. A new journey has just begun. Pls help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Jobs Searchlight by nitrogen(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
At times, taking decisions helps a lot, but, why not excercise patience, they may have something in stock for you.

(1) (Reply)

Memorable August! / Sales Executives/ Marketers Wanted / I Need A Full Time Web Development Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.