Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Have You Noticed This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed This? (689 Views)

I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? / Have You Noticed This About Nigerians / Have You Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This? by engrtee(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
I have noticed that in a church, the dedicated and commited girls are those that are least physicaly endownd.

No offence, i noticed that the very short girls and ugly attend every church function. They are so active ,regular in every service, crusade,crossover nite etc.

Almost every short and ugly girl is a born again.Go to DEEPER LIFE,(apologies) they are plenty.

Am i the only öne observin dis? Why is this so?
Re: Have You Noticed This? by Areaboy2(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol.. that's a funny stereotype. but I don't think it is true
Re: Have You Noticed This? by tobechi74: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yes its true. The ugly girls are aware that no man could propose to them because they are not physicaly endowned so they go to the church and become popular and active praying and hoping that a christian brethren might consider them for mariage.

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Three Women At A Zairean Church: / But What About Earrings? / Family Worship Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.