Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Doctors Help! My 2yr Old Develops Temp And Runny Nose. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help! My 2yr Old Develops Temp And Runny Nose. (1109 Views)

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / Japan Develops Ebola Detector (see Photo) / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Help! My 2yr Old Develops Temp And Runny Nose. by Afrocatalyst: 12:54am On Jul 29, 2012
Pls help me on wat to do. She has developed temp since yesterday but we've been giving her Ibuprofen. It subsides after she takes it but comes back after some time again. She has runny nose too and tears even come out of her eyes. Pls any inhouse doc, advise me, wat do I do and dis is midnyt? Pls help, she's getting uncomfortable
Re: Doctors Help! My 2yr Old Develops Temp And Runny Nose. by asdajayi(m): 2:08am On Jul 29, 2012
hi can u give him piriton if u have at home,then treat him for malaria as soon as possible
Re: Doctors Help! My 2yr Old Develops Temp And Runny Nose. by Afrocatalyst: 7:01am On Jul 29, 2012
Asdajay, thanks. Am on my way to do exactly wat U recommend. She's still weak this morning and doesn't have appetite for food. Is there anything I can do about that? And about the treatment for malaria, wat do U recommend pls? For a child of her age pls.
Re: Doctors Help! My 2yr Old Develops Temp And Runny Nose. by blank(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2012
Take her to d hospital. This is the season for malaria, pneumonia and colds. She might need Amoxil (antibiotics) and a cough syrup. As for malaria, u can use lonart. But before self medicating, take her to the hospital so they can run tests.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B / Dangers Of Buying Drinks From Unsealed Bottle(pictured Evidence) / Liberia: 'bitter Kola' Does Not Cure Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.