Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. (972 Views)

Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Hello Every1 Am A Young Writer Pls.check Out The Website I Built Using Nokia X2 / Hosting Account For A Forum Website (i Need Your Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
I recently posted here on Nairaland that i am doing free designs with every #2,500 domain names registered by me.
Here is the first beneficiary.
Business Tool. Profile here.
Here is the website : www.businessplanoffice.com
Screenshots coming soon.
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by RDbusiness(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Contact me on 07034465009, i ve work for u.
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
^^^^ I`m doing this to help people who can`t afford expensive designs.
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by Businesstools(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
Brand_new: I recently posted here on Nairaland that i am doing free designs with every #2,500 domain names registered by me.
Screenshots coming soon.
I don't want to call you a scammer yet.Pls provide my domain registration details.You can keep the #1,500 for the logo.
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by mrkels(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
Businesstools: I don't want to call you a scammer yet.Pls provide my domain registration details.You can keep the #1,500 for the logo.
He hasn't been on nairaland for a while, so try to be patient with him, me self dey find am for some yarn
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by mckelv: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
designing a small business site like this shouldn't take up to 20mins your thought?
in fact i did some thing like this below 10min 'cos i have thousands of premium studiopress themes though

Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
Businesstools: I don't want to call you a scammer yet.Pls provide my domain registration details.You can keep the #1,500 for the logo.
You are an ingrate. After buying a domain name and designing www.businessplanoffice.com for free.
You call me a scammer for a 1.5k logo that got delayed.
See me see troubl€ for Nairaland o!
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
I was dissappointed when you sent me that message requesting for refund for the 1.5 k cry i even thought of giving you back the 4k then i hold on to the domain name.
You appear to me as a difficult and impatient fellow and for that, i will not give you the domain details until you tender an unreserved apology here on Nairaland.
You eaither do that or gather all your fellow militants from the creeks and find me.
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by mrkels(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
mckelv: designing a small business site like this shouldn't take up to 20mins your thought?
in fact i did some thing like this below 10min 'cos i have thousands of premium studiopress themes though
Thousands of prenium themes? Hmmmmm interesting. Now why would you go and stock up prenium themes? Na so the money plenty? Don't forget if you get premium themes free from torrent sites and other, they can pull down your site when the real owners find out you are using a premium theme you didn't pay for!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^^People like making promises they cannot keep. I`m greatful to God that i have never let any Nairalander down except those who let themselves down.
Re: Check Out The Website i made for #2,500. by dking123: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
Brand_new: I recently posted here on Nairaland that i am doing free designs with every #2,500 domain names registered by me.
Screenshots coming soon.

I never see dis kain yeye website bfor. struggling to read black letters on black background.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Produce An Online Scratch Card For My Portal ! It Is Very Urgent / I Need An Online Shop Website / Adsense Check Taking Too Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.