Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? (7314 Views)

UNIBEN Produces Heads Of 8 Tertiary Institutions In One Year / Staff Of Three Tertiary Institutions In Nasarawa To Strike Tomorrow / FG Provides Free Internet To All higher institutions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by topsyne: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
If FOOTBALL CLUBS were to be ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS in Nigeria then:

ARSENAL = FUTO: where the students work hard through out the year but fail to succeed.

MANCEHSTER CITY
= IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY.: where the students purchase all the expensive items and live large but are never interested in their primary assignment.

LIVERPOOL = UNILAG / MAULAG: where the students are very much proud of the academic achievements of their grand fathers.

MANCHESTER UNITED = UNAAB: where students don’t perform well in class except their final exams and achieve good results.

CHELSEA = OSU (Olabisi Onabanjo University) where students fail and put the blame on their VC after which, d government will intervene to find a new VC for the school every year.

REAL MADRID = UI(University of Ibadan) where students think they perform best and keep beefing d best students of other schools.

and Finally,

BARCELONA = UNILORIN where students work hard, perform well in class and achieve d best result in the whole country.

17 Likes

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Captain2012(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
@ poster. I disagree with BARCA- UNILORIN. Give BARCA 2 either UI or OAU

2 Likes

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by dani1luv: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2012
Lool
Nice.
Thumbs up
cheesy cheesy
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by tunapawizzy: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2012
@poster u dey madt for saying chelsea go be OSU.

5 Likes

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2012
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by bigboy4(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2012
Nice one...
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by AK481(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2012
I think d op is very correct,I also read it somewhere(a world class journal) before,but the op didn't complete it.
UNN:like barca,they av the best students and alumni(check www. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Nigeria,_Nsukka) and are always the head in most institutions/establishments in nigeria.

I m a student of maulag,bt I don't know why unn is the best school,I don't know what makes them thick?
Somebody (maybe a unn student)pls help me.I don't mind rewriting jamb.

I m serious.

5 Likes

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2012
Chuckles.
Lmao! MAULAG.
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nickonomakaveli(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2012
Unilorin truely deserve barca,A̶̲̥̅♏ proud to b a part of it.
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by bankkyaw(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2012
Lol the analyse is very much accurate smileyLol the analyse is very much accurate

1 Like

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by mallorca(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Nickonomakaveli: Unilorin truely deserve barca,A̶̲̥̅♏ proud to b a part of it.
4 ur mind
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by lifestyle1(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2012
You most be a student of UNILORIN!
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Dhelake: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2012
Unilorin shld nt be barca ... Aint a student of UI buh i tink UI should be barca ...
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by antitpiah: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2012
topsyne: If FOOTBALL CLUBS were to be ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS in Nigeria then:

ARSENAL = FUTO: where the students work hard through out the year but fail to succeed.

MANCEHSTER CITY
= IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY.: where the students purchase all the expensive items and live large but are never interested in their primary assignment.

LIVERPOOL = UNILAG / MAULAG: where the students are very much proud of the academic achievements of their grand fathers.

MANCHESTER UNITED = UNAAB: where students don’t perform well in class except their final exams and achieve good results.

CHELSEA = OSU (Olabisi Onabanjo University) where students fail and put the blame on their VC after which, d government will intervene to find a new VC for the school every year.

REAL MADRID = UI(University of Ibadan) where students think they perform best and keep beefing d best students of other schools.

and Finally,

BARCELONA = UNILORIN where students work hard, perform well in class and achieve d best result in the whole country.

Obviously you go to Ilorin. I think, Barcelona = American University of Nigeria. AUN attracts the best, the faculty is the best in Nigeria and they produce the best graduates
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by sheunpompey1: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Infact.... U amazed me with ur post. But lemme tell u that OOU is far below schools that we can recorn with in Nigeria... I am afraid.
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2012
:-) On point :-)
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2012

1 Like

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by gidiMonsta(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2012
sheunpompey1: Infact.... U amazed me with ur post. But lemme tell u that OOU is far below schools that we can recorn with in Nigeria... I am afraid.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by swtchicgurl: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2012
I think:

UI = Real madrid because they buy ready-made stars.

OAU = Barcelona because they hardly buy players or buy average players, develop and make them stars!

UNILAG = Man Utd because they have a combination of the good, bad and ugly.

1 Like

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by ebamma(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2012
HUH
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by festusfeezy(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2012
come mind ursef o, no dey compare realmadrid wit nija uni again....instead madrid i oxford univ......
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by ebamma(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2012
in football barcelona is the best team out there,but uniillorin is not even among the first 10 universities in the world,so the two can't be compared with each other.
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2012
Man City : Covenant University Where students get the best of everything and live a Janded lifestyle grin

1 Like

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by gurujoe(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
FIFA = UNN.
Where the students and alumni ar the control systems modifyin and ruling the institution

2 Likes

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl: I think:

UI = Real madrid because they buy ready-made stars.

OAU = Barcelona because they hardly buy players or buy average players, develop and make them stars!

UNILAG = Man Utd because they have a combination of the good, bad and ugly.
UNILORIN = BARCELONA
Get that fact into your thick skull! And Man. utd aint ugly, your brain is.
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Of all schools to compare chelsea na Ogun state university! That university is a glorified secondary school!!! Na wa ooo!!
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by kutchs: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
ebamma: in football barcelona is the best team out there,but uniillorin is not even among the first 10 universities in the world,so the two can't be compared with each other.
What is ur problem? Did the op mention any university outside Nigeria? Why dont you understand a topic first b4 rushing to comment? Anyway UP BARCA jare!

2 Likes

Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by ossaisly(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
LASU=NEWCASTLE------- Too much pride from the student n nothing to show for.
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by isquar3d3(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl: I think:
no sweet, Barca actually buy players(and 4 lots of money!) and yes, dey wld b beta off nt buying cos recently, they'v had sm regretable buys. Henry, Ibra, Afellay, Villa, Alves, Alexis, Abidal...... 2 name a few who were nt 'brought up'
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by chii8(f): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
berem: Of all schools to compare chelsea na Ogun state university! That university is a glorified secondary school!!! Na wa ooo!!
on whose side r u on?i mean r u mockn chelsea fc or wat?
Re: If Football Clubs Were Academic Institutions in Nigeria? by ChiSun27(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ posta: u b anti-chelsea. It is rly clear. Well, Thorough analysis though. Thumbs up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See RCCG Pastor Who Bagged 6 Ph.d, 4 Masters And 4 First Degrees--pic / These Are The Standard Size Of Room In Residential Buildings / How Do I Retrieve A Lost Neco Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.