Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nimasa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimasa (2149 Views)

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally / NIMASA Massive Recruitment 2012 For Department Of Maritime Safety And Seafarers’ / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nimasa by enemachris(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
Pls I received a mesage from renner d organisers of aptitude test for d just written Nigerian Maritime and Safety Authority(NIMASA)to send my name,sex,lGA,State of origin 4 days ago,pls did any one of you sat for d same test for rating and cadet or receive any text too?pls I need ur response pls,tnx[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nimasa by u3fine(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
Did u forgot to write thode information during the test?
Re: Nimasa by enemachris(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
RE:Nope,d spaces provided in d test sheet was for position applied for an phone numbers and name.did you write d exam too?tnx
Re: Nimasa by u3fine(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
Yes i wrote in Bayelsa for the ratings and am sure of getting not less than 98% in the exam. All the information they ask you to send, i wrote all on my answer script even signed on each page. I guess thats why they send u the text requesting for those informations.
Re: Nimasa by enemachris(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2012
I did d same tin too and even signed,but no problem sha!,I guess am succsessful.after dis stage d next stage shud be interview abi?
Re: Nimasa by Hoppyg: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pls any update concerning nimasa cos i misplaced my sim card and cant receive message from them....d last message was to send my name,age and lga.....pls pals,any update?

(1) (Reply)

does anyone received sterling bank message after updating profile? / Meristem Job Test / Should You Include Your Date Of Birth In Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.