Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,844 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Advantages And Benefits Of Becoming A Cdm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advantages And Benefits Of Becoming A Cdm (507 Views)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Community Development Manager (cdm) / Senior Expert Needed At Leading Developer Of Cdm Projects In Lagos, Nigeria / UNFCCC CDM News! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advantages And Benefits Of Becoming A Cdm by chiomaihenson: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
The Job description is as follows:
The job is to be a "CDM" Community Development Manager. It is a part time job.First let me tell you about the company DUKWE AND THE 21 PILLARS OF GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT EQUITY(NEW NATIONS),They are working with Canadians to improve the lives of our people here in Nigeria by reducing poverty, creating infrastructure and jobs as well as introducing worthy values such as integrity, diligence and compassion. Whether you have a great job, a poor job, good business, unemployed, student, housewife, waiting for anything etc, you need to have a second or alternative means of income. The profit margin given to you is also larger than companies that offer distributorship or second income opportunities, for instance,Mtn will pay you less than #50 bonus on #1,000 recharge card while New nations will pay you #1,000 bonus on #4,000 subscription yet you don't have to carry the goods as New nations will deliver directly to the customer, all you need do is explain the offer to subscribers and get them registered! It will offer you guaranteed #30,000 a month as supporting income once you grow to a certain stage, Impact point manager (Franchise). At this point, you will be trained by our Canadian experts on project management where you will be one of those handling multimillion Naira projects of the company. To sign up as a CDM, you will simply register with #2,000 enrollment fee which will cover the printing and shipping of your ID card, welcome letter and the administration of your dedicated CDM page which will help you to register your subscribers, track your commissions and request for any help when you need it. Now The first product which you will be involved in distributing to your community is called Lechi and i will call you after you have registered to tell you all about it and how you can make easy #20,000 every week with it as well as send you the necessary materials to support your drive such as the pitch and brochures.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For Fresh Graduates / House Pls I Need Ur Help / Am Marketting Myself Hire Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.