Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Aren't Speaking To Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Aren't Speaking To Each Other (1335 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kisses Hollywood Twilight Star(edward Cullen-robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart Twilight Actress Leaked Nude Pictures / Kristen Stewart Is World Highest Paid Actress- Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Aren't Speaking To Each Other by mrkels(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2012

Aparently She was caught kissing Rupert Sanders, who is 41, old enough to be here dad, after the pictures came out, she wrote "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," she said. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry." but It seems that Stewart's apology fell on deaf ears. Pattinson, 26, already moved out of the Los Angeles home that the couple shares. Do you think Rob and Kristen are just taking a little time apart to cool down, or do you think their romance is done for good? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
Source: http://2349ja..com/2012/07/robert-pattinson-and-kristen-stewart-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wizkid Performs ‘azonto’ With Chris Brown Again On Stage In Ghana March 6 / Caption This Picture, Guys / Photos: David Beckham Buys Audi Q3s For His Mum And Mother-in-law To Say Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.