Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice (1318 Views)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / What Business To Invest In Nigeria With 20 Million Naira / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by Caringhrtofmine: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hellow good people. Pls i need an advice. Due to the suitation in jos, am thinking of leaving jos for lagos. A friend promised to help me get a place to stay and try to get me a job too there. But i want an advice on what i could do with 20.000 to make little profit that i cater for my brothers and my mum. Why i wait 4 a job So i wouldn't stay idly. Pls ur gud advice is welcome. Thank u
Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by browncolysis(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
I think recharge card business will do

1 Like

Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by browncolysis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
I think u should try recharge card Or egg business ok!

1 Like

Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by Debeloved87(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2012
How can i start a recharge card business and with how much
Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by raymatex: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
I think the best for you now is what am doing in the city of portharcourt, that is well packaged high quality insecticide production ... The need for insecticide in Nigeria and Africa at large can not be over emphasised, hence mosquito remains the major Spray of malaria. Government and individuals spend huge amount of money to combat malaria and mosquito. So any discovery or research that can be of a good help to stop this evil called Mosquito/Malaria will attract special market attention. So if you are looking for a job or thinking on the kind of business you can do, with capital of 20k, you can start this production and make 80% in first production, which will multiply as you build your market network. I leave in portharcourt, for those calling from other state, if you can not come to PH for one on one lecture, you can call me I will tell you how to pay for the training then I will send you 12pages hard copy of the training manual, after which I engage you on 10minits telephone lecture. Please for me details call me. 08101307390 .

Look at the pictures of some of our research product that has sold over 400 pieces in one month. You can call to sale this product in your shop or distribute and make your cash. Call me now. 08101307390.

Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by maximum007(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2012
raymatex: I think the best for you now is what am doing in the city of portharcourt, that is well packaged high quality insecticide production ... The need for insecticide in Nigeria and Africa at large can not be over emphasised, hence mosquito remains the major Spray of malaria. Government and individuals spend huge amount of money to combat malaria and mosquito. So any discovery or research that can be of a good help to stop this evil called Mosquito/Malaria will attract special market attention. So if you are looking for a job or thinking on the kind of business you can do, with capital of 20k, you can start this production and make 80% in first production, which will multiply as you build your market network. I leave in portharcourt, for those calling from other state, if you can not come to PH for one on one lecture, you can call me I will tell you how to pay for the training then I will send you 12pages hard copy of the training manual, after which I engage you on 10minits telephone lecture. Please for me details call me. 08101307390 .

Look at the pictures of some of our research product that has sold over 400 pieces in one month. You can call to sale this product in your shop or distribute and make your cash. Call me now. 08101307390.
Good Luck to you but why do you want to share your money making secret with others
Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by raymatex: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2012
if you want to make more money, help others... is the secret ... the market for the product is tooooo big for only me to meet the demand.
Re: Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice by Melahou(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
go n sell otapiapia (rat killer)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need Advice On How To Advertise Effectively But Affordably / Where To Obtain Loan To Finance A Business Aside Banks / Bakery & Pastries Business Plan..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.