Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk (17910 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Fraudulent Acts From Glo 200% free data bonus is a LIE / The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by puskin: 2:34am On Jul 31, 2012
yeye4live: i loaded 1500 on sat, i did nt see notin not even a dime,wen i caled MTN complain dey said its cuse i loaded d card on Saturday,see dier head fools

Make dem back-date the promo for U abi.........dude.....dis promo just started yesterday being 30th.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by truely: 2:49am On Jul 31, 2012
MTN say dey are giving bonus...which bulk of it is for SMS.....is that not a scam... undecided undecided undecided how many people sends SMS when we have so many social network ....MTN this your bonus is a scam o..... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by heed101(m): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2012
Una no dey sleep? Anyways MTN tanx 4 keeping me awake by cashing on our greed.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by richjohn1(m): 3:00am On Jul 31, 2012
My own issue with MTN is that they give your very shabby services and place FULL CHARGES and we have mo-rons in government that sees these things!!
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by slap1(m): 3:02am On Jul 31, 2012
fittty: Lames!!!! So much poverty in nigeria... See as grown men dey reason promo calculation by 2a.m for night..... Smh undecided

2.am is not night, it's morning. . .and you expect people to fold their hands while MTN rips them off? I bet you will recharge N200 for bonus' sake once it's daylight.

1 Like

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by CrazyMan(m): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2012
MTN are really fustrating their customers.

I recharged my bb account on friday, and for two days they kept on tell me to do a hard re-set (I.e remove my battery and put it back).

What kind of backward network are they

Do they know what it means to be constantly removing and putting the battery of a bb phone Abi dem wan spoil my phone

The annoying thing is that I kept on doing their rubbish for two days. When I could no longer bear the fustration I decided to call them. Instead of admiting that their network is one of the poorest in Nigeria, they were shifting the blame on me by telling me that I should check my settings.

Rubbish people. If not that the staff was a female voice, and the voice sounded very sweet I would given them the insult of their life.

1 Like

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by puskin: 3:32am On Jul 31, 2012
CrazyMan: MTN are really fustrating their customers.

I recharged my bb account on friday, and for two days they kept on tell me to do a hard re-set (I.e remove my battery and put it back).

What kind of backward network are they

Do they know what it means to be constantly removing and putting the battery of a bb phone Abi dem wan spoil my phone

The annoying thing is that I kept on doing their rubbish for two days. When I could no longer bear the fustration I decided to call them. Instead of admiting that their network is one of the poorest in Nigeria, they were shifting the blame on me by telling me that I should check my settings.

Rubbish people. If not that the staff was a female voice, and the voice sounded very sweet I would given them the insult of their life.

No be say U talk......sometimes emptyhen network go make U feel say ur fone ain't working well again.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Yuzarsif(m): 3:59am On Jul 31, 2012
They re scamers nd not bonus givers i prefer etisalat jo
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Yuzarsif(m): 4:01am On Jul 31, 2012
They re scamers nd not bonus givers i prefer etisalat
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by mu2sa2: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2012
MTN will never giv u anything free. Even d so-called 100% bonus will be taken back one way or d other. But d choice is yours: u can choose to be a slave to MTN or be free & pick other networks.

1 Like

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by EASY39(m): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Wilfem:
I initially thought I was the only one that had this feeling. I received an sms informing me of the 150% and 125% stuff and I decided to load N400 too, only for me to see N100 as the 'bonus' HMMMMM! eMpTy heN, na wa o! sad
i wonder,the same thing happens to me,how dupius is mtn now are days
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by CrazyMan(m): 4:14am On Jul 31, 2012
mu2sa2: MTN will never giv u anything free. Even d so-called 100% bonus will be taken back one way or d other. But d choice is yours: u can choose to be a slave to MTN or be free & pick other networks.
Let's begin an operaiton scrap MTN priogram. I'm sure that by the time the program becomes on air, they would change for the best.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Emaino(m): 4:36am On Jul 31, 2012
Mtn? (shake head) & hiss, most dubious network in nigeria reasons,deduct money from account without reason,in all of their promos,there's always something fishy and there don't keep to their words.hiss
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by WebSurfer(m): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2012
Abdul Adam56: The most fraud ntwrk in naija,it ws MTN,i hate dem
was or is
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Boomark(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2012
125% bonus should not include your money. For #100 airtime, #125(be it in sms form or not) is the bonus. So your total bal shud b #225. This is word problem which i knw they knew the answer very well. But as a promo, they will chose to fail it intelligently.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Faraidi(m): 5:31am On Jul 31, 2012
MTN are criminals, I will still changed my own line too
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 31, 2012
omenka:
Sombody ansered 'Gbam' to this and anoda liked it ( or perhaps dsame 'gbam' guy). Its a shame, and these are some of the reasons why naija can never get it right scientifically. im sure na facebook nusery n primary skool (if u use a BB u'd know what I mean) u dey work. And na Retardeen Dumbo Jo **supervice** ur project for uni. 125% of 400 = 100 indeed! SMH cry
supervice?mmm, my lecturer is olodo!

1 Like

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by bobokelly(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2012
Dont be surprise, amongs all the networks MTN is the most greedy, i may even dump their network.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by jamace(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2012
Tadup: Its not fake. The 125% bonus means you will have 1/4 extra credit, so the 400 you loaded mtn gave you 100=1/4 of 400
If you are given 1/4 bonus, is that not 25% bonus? Why call it 125%?

MTN should wake up o! angry

1 Like

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by ril19(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2012
Tadup: Its not fake. The 125% bonus means you will have 1/4 extra credit, so the 400 you loaded mtn gave you 100=1/4 of 400
please shush it and try to reason aright. Go through the message MTN sent u again and discover the deception within the lines
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by DammyFx: 6:11am On Jul 31, 2012
It's real i get the bonus steadily... thanks to mtn
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Chidex2442(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2012
Empty N(Naira) abeg we dnt need sms bonus please convert it 2 voice call bonus! Set of thiefs.. This is wat i call advance scamming!
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by born2boink(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2012
What do you expect from MTN,Mobile Thief Network
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by bendazum: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2012
sexiestharam:
But u are also given 300 naira worth of free sms. It still can't be compared to etisalat's offer anyway. Do we really need to send so many messages?

What is Etisalat's offer?
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by CeaserB: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2012
Surprisingly to me, MTN is getting better. I'm not sure if I'm the only one here or maybe it's because MTN had ripped me off for over nine years now and they decided to thank me.
A friend sent me #1500 credit. After my recharge, I was rewarded with #1500 bonus to call "ANY" network. I thought it was a joke but to my surprise it wasn't shocked
I called all networks with my bonus except for international numbers which they charged for.
Last week Friday, I got a text saying I should recharge and get weekend calls for free, which I did by recharging #1500 and to my amazement I got my #1500 bonus and a whooping 24 hours to call MTN numbers for free from 12am on Saturday to 11:59pm on Sunday.
Right now I'm rocking more than #3000 worth of bonus on my line to call "ANY" Naija network. I only recharge if I have to call international number which now costs #33 per minute (reasonable to me).
For the First time in Nine years I'm now Saying with MTN "Life Is Good" cheesy

P.S: I'm just an average consumer of MTN products with no connection to MTN staff or Management at all. I like to think I'm not the only one enjoying these benefits.
I hope the promo lasts forever. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2012
so na so them teach you for school, that 125% is 25%? They should have bloody specified your actual recharge is the 100% percent instead of using it to bloat the figure.
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by bpalace(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2012
i loaded 800naira via vtu and i was given 400mtn to mtn calls and 800naira worth sms
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by CrazyMan(m): 6:31am On Jul 31, 2012
Liar
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by akinwaleok: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2012
MTN olorispoilt, yeye network ;DMTN olorispoilt, yeye network
Re: Mtn's 125% And 150%Recharge Bonus Is Fake. Try It At Your Own Risk by CrazyMan(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2012
CeaserB: Surprisingly to me, MTN is getting better. I'm not sure if I'm the only one here or maybe it's because MTN had ripped me off for over nine years now and they decided to thank me.
A friend sent me #1500 credit. After my recharge, I was rewarded with #1500 bonus to call "ANY" network. I thought it was a joke but to my surprise it wasn't shocked
I called all networks with my bonus except for international numbers which they charged for.
Last week Friday, I got a text saying I should recharge and get weekend calls for free, which I did by recharging #1500 and to my amazement I got my #1500 bonus and a whooping 24 hours to call MTN numbers for free from 12am on Saturday to 11:59pm on Sunday.
Right now I'm rocking more than #3000 worth of bonus on my line to call "ANY" Naija network. I only recharge if I have to call international number which now costs #33 per minute (reasonable to me).
For the First time in Nine years I'm now Saying with MTN "Life Is Good" cheesy

P.S: I'm just an average consumer of MTN products with no connection to MTN staff or Management at all. I like to think I'm not the only one enjoying these benefits.
I hope the promo lasts forever. grin
Liar sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9mobile Introduces 9X Recharge Bonus Offer, Get 9 Times Value And 1GB / Does The New Nokia 3310 Have The Same Toughness As Its Old Version? / Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.