Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pls Help,my Parents Are Angry Wit Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help,my Parents Are Angry Wit Me (812 Views)

How Do I Reconcile With My Parents? / When You Are Angry. / My Parents Are Threatening To Disown Me Because Of My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,my Parents Are Angry Wit Me by uniq: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2007
hello guys ,pls help me out,i am 27yrs,pls how far can one obey one parents?because the bible sys honor ur mother and father in the lord so that ur days be long,they are forcing me to take something which is

against my xtian faith,what do i do ?i refused it and they are angry with me,how do i handle it.pls respond.they believe until u use black power u are not yet protected and that using it does not affect ones faith.pls how do i handle the situation,i need ur advise soon.i have explained to them that i dont beleive in such things,but they seems not to understand.thanks
Re: Pls Help,my Parents Are Angry Wit Me by labiyemmy(m): 12:26am On Dec 14, 2007
stand by your faith - remember what the bible says? if anybody is not ready to forsake parents to follow me, then he is none of mine - so, if u are ready to follow Him, you must be ready to forsake parents. But me think you have to speak to them and let them see your point, common, you are 27 and not 10, you are an adult and can make up your mind for yourself.
Re: Pls Help,my Parents Are Angry Wit Me by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Dec 14, 2007
Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents [size=14pt]in the Lord:[/size] for this is right.  grin

(1) (Reply)

25 Points To Note / No Need To Argue Wit An Atheist. / Why I Believe In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.