Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Statements That Bores You On Nairaland. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Statements That Bores You On Nairaland. (1345 Views)

Tell Me Who Made These Statements And The Names Of The Movies Wia They Wia Made. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statements That Bores You On Nairaland. by Chuksaluta(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2012
There are statements that were initially funny or clever, but they seem to have served their useful purposes and have become boring. Just drop the ones that are beginning to bore you...
Re: Statements That Bores You On Nairaland. by Chuksaluta(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2012
(1)...How does it affect the price of garri
(2)...the 40 laptops
(3)...How did this thread make it to the front page
(4)...Retardeen Goatluck
Re: Statements That Bores You On Nairaland. by ITbomb(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2012
No Offience
Re: Statements That Bores You On Nairaland. by Agrika: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2013
1st, 2nd...etc to comment..

(1) (Reply)

5 Free Tips On How To Know If What A Man Wants Is Sex / How Many Can Solve This Riddle? / Three Things I Didn't Do Today And One Thing I've Never Done Before!~~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.