Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How I Get Free Business Loan, No Down Payment! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Get Free Business Loan, No Down Payment! (558 Views)

Small Business Loan For Nigerian / Take A Small Business Loan And Pay Back Every Week / Free Loan! (no Interest,no Colleteral Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Get Free Business Loan, No Down Payment! by victoriajoshua: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Dear friend,

After my education, I have been looking for ways to raise money to start a small business that I was so ambicious of, but all my effort seems to be invain. Untill one day I finally crack the code! I discover list of NGO's that provide business capital with no down payment, they will also help to educate you on money management including teaching you how to operate and manage your business successfully.

If you want to get more detail about the list of NGO's that will provide financial support and business aducation to you and your business, just email me on victoriajoshu@gmail.com

To your business success.

Victoria Joshua

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Abuja !!!!!!!!!!! Enterprenuer Workshop Comin To Silverbird, Abuja / Cheap Ebook Available For Agric Entrepreneurs / I Need A 3g Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.