Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading (824 Views)

Share Your Sports Betting Strategy And Let's Help Ourselves. / Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) / Stop Buying Money Making Ebooks, Let's Help Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading by hottprince: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2012
I heard Binary option trading is one of the surest ways to make money online now.If anybody has useful hints kindly share it.
Note Don't try to sell any ebook here.Of course you know my dear nairalanders will discipline you if anything funny here.
Start sharing please
Re: Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading by titilaelae(f): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2012
@OP, what is binary options trading?
Re: Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading by hottprince: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
titilaelae: @OP, what is binary options trading?
It is d easiest form of currency trading.A good BOT website will have lots of platform.To me the best is touch and not touch.this is where you draw a line if you choose touch for lets say EUR/USD.if the rate touches the line.you will get paid.same thing for not touch i.e if it does not touch the line.There other trading platforms.But currently I don't know how to trade yet that's why I'm calling on people that have earned frm it to share
Re: Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading by Manweysabi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2012
hottprince:
It is d easiest form of currency trading.A good BOT website will have lots of platform.To me the best is touch and not touch.this is where you draw a line if you choose touch for lets say EUR/USD.if the rate touches the line.you will get paid.same thing for not touch i.e if it does not touch the line.There other trading platforms.But currently I don't know how to trade yet that's why I'm calling on people that have earned frm it to share
is it a continuation of what you started here? https://www.nairaland.com/959585/betonmarket-pays
Re: Lets Help Ourselves:binary Options Trading by hottprince: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Manweysabi: is it a continuation of what you started here? https://www.nairaland.com/959585/betonmarket-pays
Betonmarkets is FIXED ODDS TRADING not BINARY OPTION TRADING.
But both belong to the same currency trading family alongside Forex.
I'm still trying to master Binary option Trading.that's why I'm calling for ideas.
Do you get it?

(1) (Reply)

Discover How A Young Boy Turned $18 Into $1425 In 3weeks Trading Binaryoptions / Job Offer Opportunity Urgent! / I need 300,000 Naira Loan. I work in Ogun state and reside In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.