Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy (69627 Views)

2016 Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form Requirements / Nigeria Police Clampdown On ASUU Rallies / The Nigeria Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
kolajoo: Pls lets meet at the centre on Sat, and let xchange # 07035814369
am sorry we couldnt meet in person,today was so hectic,expecially the ogun hall,we are too much.i submitted my ans script @ about 6:30pm. Still in bus stop now battling 4 a bus.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Why is this thread so dull like this,i thought we are not gonna much at d centre yesterday self,yet people are much expecially my state ogun,let keep d fire burning or all of una dont wsant to reveal that u applied for it? Let share our experience people.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2012
The english question, 26 to 35 opposite in meaning was all copy from jamb past question 2002. Check to confirm.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ShehuAba(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2012
Really? Guys lets share our experiences here as we await d release of d examination's result. Tnx all
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by kolajoo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2012
teecrown:
am sorry we couldnt meet in person,today was so hectic,expecially the ogun hall,we are too much.i submitted my ans script @ about 6:30pm. Still in bus stop now battling 4 a bus.
eyah sorry broda. Everyone had hectic day becos no one expected that the exam will took so long unexpected. I left ikeja around 8pm on Sat. I pray we are among the chosen one by God grace. I hope you did well?. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Dascoboy: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2012
Pls palz, i did nt write attendance, hope it wont affect my result, pls i ned answer
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by anefbron(m): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
I didn't hear this earlier. I would had bought the form, and show the o'lodo police how they should be policing.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
Pls anyone has d idea when they will be releasing the result? Hopefully it will be release at the end of dis month or 1st week of october.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
anefbron: I didn't hear this earlier. I would had bought the form, and show the o'lodo police how they should be policing.
anefbron: I didn't hear this earlier. I would had bought the form, and show the o'lodo police how they should be policing.
Am sure u must be awared of it but you hesitate to get d form.now ur sch of choice has release d supplementary list and u cant still find ur name.lol
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by mtimisola(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2012
Does anyone have any Idea when d result will B Out?
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by mtimisola(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Me sef no write oo... The co-ordination of d Xam was terrible... I could'nt submit till 7:30 pm...!
Dascoboy: Pls palz, i did nt write attendance, hope it wont affect my result, pls i ned answer
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
mtimisola: Does anyone have any Idea when d result will B Out?
so anxious abt d result, d result should b out lattest d 1st week of oct.just guessing oh.
But why people aren't posting and comment on did NPA thread? I hardly see people talking about it on net.mtchheeew. Mayb it because of jeopardy in d sch.if it is unilorin,unilag or any other federal sch u will see a lot of people giving reliable info.and people are much that write d exam here in police college ikeja not 2 talk of d remaining 14 centres...
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
mtimisola: Me sef no write oo... The co-ordination of d Xam was terrible... I could'nt submit till 7:30 pm...!
the exam was'nt well organised.if u did'nt write your name in d attendant list,i hope
u answered ur name in d attendant been called by the officer b4 d commencement of d exam?
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
NPA aspirants add me on
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by brendanuke: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Plz any body wit info on when d names of succesfull candidates for interviwe for 1st intake gona come out,and hw do one knw when it comes out please
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by sanjex212: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Road 2 wudil kano!!!
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by tsheye: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello everyone, pls I need to know when the NPA list will be out and what the next step is, how do we know when it is out
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Tarinotarik(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mehn is like this poeple just dupe us and chop our money clean mawt, i havn't heard any news regarding the result since that fivorous day of exam i will neva forget in my life.undecided
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by brendanuke: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
The result is out buy not published yet,it will b published midle of dis month,for more info 08073766692,pls no flash no texe bst of luck to all
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by teecrown(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2012
brendanuke: The result is out buy not published yet,it will b published midle of dis month,for more info 08073766692,pls no flash no texe bst of luck to all
i hope they release the result before d end of this month ooo, cos people have been thinking it a scam! The suspense is too long!
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by tsheye: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
brendanuke: The result is out buy not published yet,it will b published midle of dis month,for more info 08073766692,pls no flash no texe bst of luck to all

This guy na scam don't send your confirmation order to him , you know he can still change all your details. NA THIEF
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by worldfamouz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
xxxxxx
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by saakeem2003: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2012
Please let hear if the result is out ooooooo
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Vcollinzo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
The latest information is that the result is yet to be released due to mass failure in the exam...they are looking for a way of reducing the cut-off point so as to accommodate more students. More info @
Source: http://www.guruszone.net/naija-247-news/nigerian-police-academy-exam-result-and-admission-update/
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by ShehuAba(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hy guys what's happening as regards this N.P.A stuff. Has the Result been releasd or Admisn list. Abeg wetin dey happen o?
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by rcb34: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Am on point here 2,plz dnt 4gt me,wen des gud news 4 us all,wish all of us d best,sucess brodas nd sistas
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by Vcollinzo(m): 2:25am On Jan 17, 2013
The long awaited exam result of the Nigerian Police Academy has been released.

It just to my notice this midnight that the awaited result has been released. And screening dates has also been published.

Screening for the first batch states commences on sunday, 20th January, 2013.

The worst thing that'd happen to you is mistaking this information for a fake, like I said, screening date is already at hand!

Visit source link for details on how to check your name on the accepted names list!

www.guruszone.net/exams-scholarships/nigerian-police-academy-result-released!/

I wish you success as you check yours...

Please do inform others to avoid misinformation...
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by kolajoo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
The result is out and my name is shortlisted.
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by kolajoo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
let all the people whose names are shortlisted should meet on this page and talk. https://www.facebook.com/nigpoliceacademy
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by rcb34: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Congrats all dos shortlisted,I wish I ws also shortlisted,God knws best 4 me,all the best 2 u guys,pls dnt let d bad eggs corupt u pipu,we would like 2 c a beta police force and a beta nigeria some day,God bless u all(all shortlisted candidates) and all person presnt
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by cynthy2000: 6:04am On Jan 21, 2013
The nigerian police academy result is out, and an interview date has been fixed
Details here http://campusportal.com.ng/npa/how-to-check-20122013-nigeria-police-academy-result-out/1089/
Re: Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy by PETERFORNICE: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
I WAS GIVING ADMISSION AMONG DR FIRST INTAKE ANY OTHER SHOULD ADD ME WITH PETERFORALL ON 2GO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.