Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? (834 Views)

See 20 Of The DUMBEST Sex Questions Asked On Yahoo! Answers(Pic) / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? by TheMatrix3: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin
Yea I agree, this is the dumbest topic (b4 una go yab me, make I yab myself first grin) but I see some post on NL and I'm like: this sure will win the award for the dumbest post on NL
This is mine:

xxxxxx100: What are all these figures? That we spend more than white people on our governments? We already know that, so what? In Nigeria every politician has a to settle his people. Politics in Nigeria has always been like that. If you were in Nigeria you would see them buying "empowerment equipment" for their constituents and giving them away free. 50 motor bikes , 60 sewing machines etc. they do this often as well as the other daily settlement that they have to do. Like it or hate it, it is how WE OPERATE.

So get your heads out of your azzes and move on to something productive only you bleating like sheep here are interested in wasting time on such crap.
Re: Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? by chelseabmw(m): 12:08am On Aug 01, 2012
This post am replying to is the dumbest post all over NL
Re: Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? by Caracta(f): 3:39am On Aug 01, 2012
chelseabmw: This post am replying to is the dumbest post all over NL
ouch! That's harsh
Re: Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? by TheMatrix3: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2012
chelseabmw: This post am replying to is the dumbest post all over NL
Dry! tongue As funny as u may seem I already said that b4 grin. If u aint got nuttin to say, go service yourelf tongue wink
Re: Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 02, 2012
lol read all from Lefulefu, Tellwisdom, Mr.Cork and Felix_Weah grin grin

I cant even remember all of the dumb posts I've seen. I will post some on here but those posters TOP ALL! grin
Re: Whats The Dumbest Post On NL? by chelseabmw(m): 3:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Caracta:
ouch! That's harsh

Sorry dear.......hope u r good?

(1) (Reply)

Like Awolowo, Mukina2 Wants To 'annihilate' Igbos From Nairaland. / BREAKING NEWS: Many Injured As Bomb Blasts, Gun Shots Rock Kano / Ketu Plank Market On Fire!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.