Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force (8813 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by naijabay: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pls nairalanders,what re the requirement of joining the nigeria police force as a cadet.and how much is the starting salary of a cadet(assistance supretendent of police)asp

1 Like

Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by LoaditeDOTcom: 12:28am On Aug 02, 2012
naijabay: Pls nairalanders,what re the requirement of joining the nigeria police force as a cadet.and how much is the starting salary of a cadet(assistance supretendent of police)asp

tall., 1.67unit, no impediment in body, not stammarer, no criminal record. Salary is 120k, training now 18months with 50k monthly allowance during training
Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by kokoA(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
A very deep pocket.
Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by armstrongx(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2013
i want to be a policeman.but no surpport to help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by CrazyMan(m): 2:23am On Apr 13, 2013
naijabay: Pls nairalanders,what re the requirement of joining the nigeria police force as a cadet.and how much is the starting salary of a cadet(assistance supretendent of police)asp
Browse through their web page...we're in the computer age bro...99.9% of information you seek is on the internet.
Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by AdoOloro(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2013
CrazyMan:
Browse through their web page...we're in the computer age bro...99.9% of information you seek is on the internet.

CrazyMan indeed!
Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by tmlolqueen: 1:14pm On May 18, 2013
pls help me on this issue. Now that there is new reform in the nigeria police,. Partaining to OND will be d minumum qualification. On what rank ll OND be placed inspector or wat rank... And what ll be d salary scale..
Pls, help on dis am waiting for ur [color=#770077][/color]reply
Re: Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force by donfranklin(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Graduate Entry Level Salary Range. / How To Feel Less Tired After A Day's Work / How Do I Enhance My English Speaking And Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.