Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later (2299 Views)

Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Save Yourself From Skin Infections / Making The Right Dicision In Times Of Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by yommy69(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
The Dilemma

More and more people are loosing there valuable contacts as a result of an unending problem of phone theft, loss, damage, carrier change, etc. For many people, the loss or damage of their phone is not their most disturbing problem; it is their data (contacts and messages). Lots of people have been looking for a solution to this problem as the recovery of old phone numbers from their service provider only ensures that their contacts can still reach them. In a case where they are to reach their contacts first what happens?

Many solutions have given services ranging from PC based solutions, which has been described to have long and complex procedures (what if a phone user does not have a PC), to the web based phonebook backup solution, which is also considered by many to be unsafe as they cannot afford to expose their very important contacts and messages to people they do not trust. Hence the need to for GSM phone users to backup their contacts and messages by themselves.

Product/ Solution

One touch, Battery operated, SIM Card Backup Accessory.
Detailed Product Description

1.Compact and light-weight
2.Easy to operate and very cost effective
3.Backs-up and restores phonebook data from SIM card
4.memory:256KB(1000 phone number and 1000 SMS records storage)
5.supports data exchange amongst different SIM cards
6. LCD-Screen for viewing menu and backup progress
7. Device can be connected with USB to PC for operation.

Detailed Product Description
1) Backup and restore the phone book data saved in SIM card
2) 32KB capacity, can save 4 cards, total 1,000 phones
3) Read names and numbers saved in device directly
4) Password setup function
5) Relieve PIN code function
6) Can set up company logo display when device is switched on
7) Single operation, no need to be connected with PC
cool Without phone book data lost when mobile phone loses
9) Even power exhausts, it will not lose the information stored in it
10) Size: 68 x 40 x 15mm

TO ORDER FOR URS CONTACT IFANYI ON

IFANYI ON 08039332595 or ifeanyi_egbuemike@yahoo.com

OR YOMMY on 08024424968 or yommy69@yahoo.com

Re: Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by skipo87(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2008
i think i'll prefer synchronizing with my computer, it makes more sense to me
Re: Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2008
thats true, sync to pc is the solution or what do you think yommy69. what a min, "69", what does that mean. i just dey wonder o
Re: Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by MrInfo1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2008
yeah sync to Microsoft Outlook

Re: Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by mcneal: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2008
You can always use SyncML (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SyncML) - if your phone supports that (almost all new phones with a GPRS feature has it).

If you don't mind having your data being store online - some sites offer free service - see link above.
Re: Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by skipo87(m): 2:42am On Jan 16, 2008
pervert @ web
Re: Back Up Your Pone Data Now And Save Yourself A Lot Of Trouble Later by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2008
you can even get a cable for 1500 naira from comp villa for ur fone type.

(1) (Reply)

***nairaland Gurlssssssssssssss*** / Mention Animals That Creep You Out? / Photo: Are We Still Safe ? See The Human-dog Hybrid Sold To The Super Rich !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.