Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. (33392 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Post Utme & Admission Update. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Check OAU 2008/2009 Admission List Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. by Supermodel: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2012
Following the release of the post UTME
screening result of the Nnamdi Azikiwe
University, Awka and the successful
determination of the admission cut-off
marks, the university has just commenced
the 2012/2013 admission exercise.
Although the admission process is not
complete yet, students can monitor their
admission status in the university portal as
the process progresses.
As at the time of publishing this report, only
a fraction of the lists has been uploaded.
All 2012/2013 prospective students of
UNIZIK can now check their admission
status by visiting
http://my.unizik.edu.ng/
admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
and entering their JAMB registration
numbers.
Note that the admission process is not
complete yet, so don't panic if you are yet
to see your status. Just keep checking from
time to time.
If you have any question or want to know the analysis of how unizik admitt candidate,visit
Re: Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. by Yahoo1(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2012
No..its not yet out..ok...its just a rumour...although the person sent with the names to Jamb office has returned,none has been even posted! Think about it,i have not heard anyone say they have even gotten admission when they check,if you have y not post and we check and confirm.
Re: Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. by kingebuka(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2012
Is not out I confirmed from the students and lecturers from the school bt they said it will be out very soon

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony / My Visitation To Kogi State University, Anyigba (photos & Video) / UNIZIK Bus Driver's Wooden Mirror (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.