Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Disrespect Of The Red Cap And Igbo Traditions:i Blame Your Parents!! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Disrespect Of The Red Cap And Igbo Traditions:i Blame Your Parents!! (15870 Views)

7 Common Wedding Traditions And Their Origins! / I Would Like To Know Some About Igbo Traditions / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Disrespect Of The Red Cap And Igbo Traditions:i Blame Your Parents!! by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2012
mimifonwon:

ewu mpama..i beg go brush your teeth before talking to me...yes my father is yoruba.. and so.. if you dont know your culture if i visit my mothers people...aka you igbos, you are suppose to protect me no matter what..second dont make me insult your life...ah ah..okibiri nwoko la eweghi oru aka... i beg shift.. thirdly i have the right to say whatever i want and just because you were raised in the igbo tribe dont make you one, it is known that many women..especially from your side buy children and lie to their husbands that its his, so you might even be yoruba by genealogy ...mtcheww mis guided...unlearned mkpi!!!

You are grossly uncouth...I am done with you !
Re: Disrespect Of The Red Cap And Igbo Traditions:i Blame Your Parents!! by Antivirus92(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2012
mimifonwon:

ewu mpama..i beg go brush your teeth before talking to me...yes my father is yoruba.. and so.. if you dont know your culture if i visit my mothers people...aka you igbos, you are suppose to protect me no matter what..second dont make me insult your life...ah ah..okibiri nwoko la eweghi oru aka... i beg shift.. thirdly i have the right to say whatever i want and just because you were raised in the igbo tribe dont make you one, it is known that many women..especially from your side buy children and lie to their husbands that its his, so you might even be yoruba by genealogy ...mtcheww mis guided...unlearned mkpi!!!
i think you need to visit Tb joshua for a serious deliverance. Satan is really tormenting you. Almost every yorober on nairaland claims to have igbo mother. When one learn how to speak or write one or two igbo words ,he/she will start claiming igbo mother,cousin,nephew etc. Tufiakwa unu! You want to associate with igbos yet you won't admit that igbos are better than you. Finally na your useless people dey buy pikin and claim it's her husband pikin, ashawo!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Selection Of New Mai Tangale Turns Violent As Gombe Govt Imposes 24-Hour Curfew / 70th Birthday: Etsu Nupe Alhaji Abubakar Receives VIP Magazine Publisher In Abuj / Misunderstanding Anambra Igbo Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.