Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Beer Brothers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beer Brothers (696 Views)

When You Beat A Boy,and He Said "I Will Go And Call My Brothers" / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You / Beer Vs Vga #interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beer Brothers by ravenzord(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2007
A man walks into a pub and says, "Give me three pints of Guinness, please."
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition and every week he sets up the guy's three beers as soon as he enters in the bar. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them, then orders two more. The bartender sadly says, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine - I just quit drinking."
Re: Beer Brothers by Migines(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
Yap.
Re: Beer Brothers by topeteadr(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2007
Pause.
Re: Beer Brothers by ndumart: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2007
Outdated
Re: Beer Brothers by clemcykul(f): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
funny lol

dat guy must be emperoh grin grin

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Are Secured? / Who Can Post Last To This Topic / Today's Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.