Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Getting Marry To American Lady - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Marry To American Lady (13032 Views)

10 Things To Remember When Applying To American Universities In Nigeria / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / What Documents Can I Send To American Lady To Get Nigeria Visa In Ohio,usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Marry To American Lady by joe02(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, I have issues I will like every experienced personin here to contribute to,I have this American lady I met online few months back, since then we have been talking and getting along fine, though she's a divorcy and now we have both decided to get marry here in Nigeria,pls I will like to have answer on the following question....before she come to nigeria what are the document she need to come with in regard to the marriage?(2)what document is require of me ?(3)I want court wedding!!how do I go about it? this is my first time and I do not have any experience on issue like this.(4)after the wedding what is the next step to take ?........pls ur help ur brother .
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by ginastone(f): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2012
All u need 2 do is go to ikoyi registry and make enquires, ikoyi court is more recognised than any other court, u'll need birth certificates of u n ur wife, her passport details, and a letter of impedement to marriage, ur passport photographs, wedding rings. Go to ikoyi registry and ask of Mrs.Ezeh. She helped me with mine. My hubby is British n I'm nigerian. We did our wedding here.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by joe02(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2012
Thanks a lot I really appreciate ur response.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by joe02(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls anyone else with good suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Isjaymoh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Hi, there's a girl am dating, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state, she promise to send me an invitation letter and some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am gonna apply for? And would immigration officer accept her to sponsor me and my accomodation? Thanks.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by johnnywals: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
l will advise you arrange her for first visit. then after you can get marry to her the second time for her visiting you. Because if she come and you got marry to her you will be refuse at the end of your immigration process. This is the rules.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Vicjustice: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Isjaymoh: Hi, there's a girl am dating, she's an American and she wanted me to come to the state, she promise to send me an invitation letter and some other documents. Pls, advice me, which type of visa am gonna apply for? And would immigration officer accept her to sponsor me and my accomodation? Thanks.
1) VISITING/TOURIST visa
2) NO, she can't be your sponsor, only your wife can sponsor you, and since this American woman is not your wife, you need to meet the financial requirement and not be a liability on anyone.
3) YES, you can use her house as accommodation details provided it is suitable
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2012
joe02: Hello fellow nairalanders, I have issues I will like every experienced person in here to contribute to, I have this American lady I met online few months back, since then we have been talking and getting along fine, though she's a divorcy and now we have both decided to get marry here in Nigeria,pls I will like to have answer on the following question....before she come to nigeria what are the document she need to come with in regard to the marriage?(2)what document is require of me ?(3)I want court wedding!!how do I go about it? this is my first time and I do not have any experience on issue like this.(4)after the wedding what is the next step to take ?........pls help ur brother .
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by kennybuda: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
His wife to be need her devorce certificate and birth certificate
ginastone: All u need 2 do is go to ikoyi registry and make enquires, ikoyi court is more recognised than any other court, u'll need birth certificates of u n ur wife, her passport details, and a letter of impedement to marriage, ur passport photographs, wedding rings. Go to ikoyi registry and ask of Mrs.Ezeh. She helped me with mine. My hubby is British n I'm nigerian. We did our wedding here.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by joe02(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thank u guys for ur contribution.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2012
Please guy I have similar issue, I met a dutch woman on the internet, in which both of us started dating, she told me that she wants to visit me and I worked on how to get her nigeria visa, she did get it and came here for my birthday. Now she's gone, she wants us to get married and settle down in Holland, now I am a novice, I haven't travel out of Nigeria before, please guys share your ideas and what you think I can please!

1 Like

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by fittty(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2012
undecided
Sham wedding?

Talk2naija: Please guy I have similar issue, I met a dutch woman on the internet, in which both of us started dating, she told me that she wants to visit me and I worked on how to get her nigeria visa, she did get it and came here for my birthday. Now she's gone, she wants us to get married and settle down in Holland, now I am a novice, I haven't travel out of Nigeria before, please guys share your ideas and what you think I can please!
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
fittty: undecided
Sham wedding?

do you know what sham is all about, well you asked a question though!
ANSWER; No its not a sham marriage

1 Like

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by topsyking: 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Talk2naija: do you know what sham is all about, well you asked a question though!
ANSWER; No its not a sham marriage
No mind dem my bro...I never knew d dutch woman came to naija..I thought she never visit u..and if she visit as u said b4 on ur birthday..why not marry her before she return...u slow for dat part..lastly, does she really no ur true age...
Sharp G

2 Likes

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hahahahaha, she doesn't want to rush into marriage because we are not ready then, she knew my age of course. I am so honesty to her, Now we are ready to do everything, she wants me to come and stay with her, so she wants me to apply for MVV Visa in which I must learn dutch because I will also take an exams, brother this no easy oo, I mean the dutch language.

Ik heet talk2naija.
Tot sprat

1 Like

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by topsyking: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Are u doing the dutch language now..
Omo I trust u wen she came then,,u go don bleep paa...
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Yes, I am trying to follow some online course now, o boy things no easy, I just left french embassy now to asked about the long stay visa, I was told. I will have to go to Abuja ohh, I neva reach abj b4 ooo.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by topsyking: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
My guy u just dey wahala urself...see d longstay visa u dey luk 4.. u won't get it as a first timer..why not get a visiting visa and den when u get there marry her and get ur marriage cert...why not get poland visa then enter train to netherland.its easier..omo if I get this kind opportnity. Wey u dey waste I go happy die...time dey go o..u beta do fast before anoda person go grab ur Orire..u no no say .na ur helper be dat o...am out

3 Likes

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by hustla242: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
topsyking: My guy u just dey wahala urself...see d longstay visa u dey luk 4.. u won't get it as a first timer..why not get a visiting visa and den when u get there marry her and get ur marriage cert...why not get poland visa then enter train to netherland.its easier..omo if I get this kind opportnity. Wey u dey waste I go happy die...time dey go o..u beta do fast before anoda person go grab ur Orire..u no no say .na ur helper be dat o...am out

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO. Boys are not smiling.
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
topsyking: My guy u just dey wahala urself...see d longstay visa u dey luk 4.. u won't get it as a first timer..why not get a visiting visa and den when u get there marry her and get ur marriage cert...why not get poland visa then enter train to netherland.its easier..omo if I get this kind opportnity. Wey u dey waste I go happy die...time dey go o..u beta do fast before anoda person go grab ur Orire..u no no say .na ur helper be dat o...am out
what you don't know is that, I am not a kinda of guy who will risk being illegal overseas, I love challenges, so as a firts timer doesn't that gurantee you thart you won't get the visa

CLUE:
No
So please brother, take am easy, I will rather stick to the plan as she wants it. I believe OLUWA IS INVOlVE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Goodmeals(f): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
Talk2naija: what you don't know is that, I am not a kinda of guy who will risk being illegal overseas, I love challenges, so as a firts timer doesn't that gurantee you thart you won't get the visa

CLUE:
No
So please brother, take am easy, I will rather stick to the plan as she wants it. I believe OLUWA IS INVOlVE cheesy

from your reply now you really sound innocent. if you know what Nigerias have done in holland n how hard it is to get Netherlands visa u will take the advice you are given.
dont be surprise the holland police can even tell your wife u are only using her. #AmJustTalkingFromExperience

1 Like

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by topsyking: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Goodmeals:

from your reply now you really sound innocent. if you know what Nigerias have done in holland n how hard it is to get Netherlands visa u will take the advice you are given.
dont be surprise the holland plice can even tell your wife u are only using her. #AmJustTalikingFromExperience
Bros help me tell am o...I just no won discoverage am..that why I no talk..d last time I watch surpriseafrica on aljezeera the detention prison built for blacks not even foreign cos na only black pple dey inside..one guy dey advise say no africa shld come to holland..he said his room mate had a son with a holland citizen but they still wanna deport him...I no u go don c lot of experience ova there...pls help me tell dem..germany dey there..my boy dey flex for dere
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by topsyking: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
Goodmeals:

dont be surprise the holland police can even tell your wife u are only using her. #AmJustTalkingFromExperience
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
Goodmeals:

okay brother please can you suggest plss share more light?
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
topsyking:
Bros help me tell am o...I just no won discoverage am..that why I no talk..d last time I watch surpriseafrica on aljezeera the detention prison built for blacks not even foreign cos na only black pple dey inside..one guy dey advise say no africa shld come to holland..he said his room mate had a son with a holland citizen but they still wanna deport him...I no u go don c lot of experience ova there...pls help me tell dem..germany dey there..my boy dey flex for dere
I really apprciate ur supports my guy, but there's one thing I always stand on that I will never follow what others did, because others make it in germany doesn't mean you will make, because others doesn't make it in united states doesn't guarantee that you won't make it in united states, though my family do say I am very sturborn, I agreed to that but have you ever put yourself in a position that " everyone is doing bad things and the whole burden is on your shoulder to make things right" that how I always felt.

About Surprising Europe, I am also a member of the forum, you register too, I purposly register just to let them know that not all Nigerian are bad, Not all immigrant have bad intention.

I have always said this, I will be saying today and keeping on saying.

NO MATTER HOW THINGS ARE, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Goodmeals(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Goodmeals(f): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2012
Talk2naija: I really apprciate ur supports my guy, but there's one thing I always stand on that I will never follow what others did, because others make it in germany doesn't mean you will make, because others doesn't make it in united states doesn't guarantee that you won't make it in united states, though my family do say I am very sturborn, I agreed to that but have you ever put yourself in a position that " everyone is doing bad things and the whole burden is on your shoulder to make things right" that how I always felt.

About Surprising Europe, I am also a member of the forum, you register too, I purposly register just to let them know that not all Nigerian are bad, Not all immigrant have bad intention.

I have always said this, I will be saying today and keeping on saying.

NO MATTER HOW THINGS ARE, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

I stand for what you just wrote...

1 Like

Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Goodmeals(f): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Please now I really love how you breakdown things, please we are planing something already, she has already got guarantor declaration and others documents I need, she wanted me to come on a tourist visa asap, and take a dutch course that I should also brinng along my birth certificate with a stamp of Nigerian Embassy on it, that we will get married there in holland?
Please is that possible? Share more knowledge to where I think I lack, she has already came for my brithday and return. Please share more knowledge?
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
Goodmeals:

I stand for what you just wrote now... its good, but mind u, staying with a white person is not easy... u have to get urself ready for whats coming next.
thank your God u will have your papers when u marry her and its for love too, so u wont go tru what others have gone tru and r still going tru...
thanks I really appreciate your posts
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Goodmeals(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
okay
Re: Getting Marry To American Lady by Talk2naija(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
I clearly grabbed your point now, thanks for that explanation cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Crested Vest Available Nationwide / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.