Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Cost Of Shipping To Poland Each Container - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cost Of Shipping To Poland Each Container (1769 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / List Of Shipping Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Shipping To Poland Each Container by blissauto: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Seeking for price of shipping to Poland CIF.
I need this price so that i can gather total price for PKS to Poland.
Please kindly advice me of any shipping companies i can contact.
Please send me an email sahifields@gmail.com

Thanks
Samuel
Re: Cost Of Shipping To Poland Each Container by osarojim: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
my company can ship your containers to poland, Freight Forwarder, Links freight Nig Ltd, 71 Stadium Road, opp. Bereton School, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt. phone no: 08055629475,08068521274. E-mail: jimwin4real@yahoo.com and jimwintim@gmail.com, www.linksfreightltd.com,We specializes in air freight, sea freight, cargo handing, haulage and all form of logistics invlvoed in the movement of goods and services, Links freight Nig Ltd is a Nigerian Customs Licensed agent with many years of experience. We clear shipments in the seaports and airports of west African countries,we advise our clients and prospective clients. we urge you to give us a trial today as you can be rest assured of excellent services. We look forward to establishing a business relationship with your organization in the most mutual and beneficial way. Our charges are cheaper and affordable to that of our competitors, all goods in transit are fully insured by Links Freight Nig ltd. We employ the best people, processor & technology in offering our service delivery and modes of operationsour, so contact me call 08055629475, 08068521274. tell what you are shipping, the name of goods in the container, the ft of the container. looking to hear from you. thanks we have head office in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of Shipping To Poland Each Container by jobaskia(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
You can contact either MSC or Maersk Line Shipping Company - Mediterranen Shipping Company. This is a shipping company that can give you satisfaction on your export to Poland. They are professional. You can contact them on 4b Balogun Bisi Omidiora rd, 01-7928190,07027955112.

Try and compare their prices /rates on Export to Poland with Maersk Line Shipping Company

If you need additional information you can contact me on +2348082915084.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Sole Distributor Of A Portable Fire Extinguisher(Business Opportunity) / Sales Of Cassava Stems And Tubers / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.