Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? (4078 Views)

Access Bank Aptitude Test On 5th July 2013 At Ikeja / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) / Who Is Tired Looking For Jobs? Lagos Strategic Conference: 5th July. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? by bodija(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pls house, is there body dt has any information about d unicef written test dt was conducted at Abuja, Kaduna,Enugu,Bauchi on d 3rd,4th,5th July 2012?I heard lagos too was among them. i wrote mine on d 4th july at Abuja and since then i avnt heard any thing from them.pls is there any info as per foºowing it up?
Re: UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? by bodija(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Pls house does it mean non of ur friends,family or colleagues known about or heard about the written text at those centres in d country? pls kindly help me wt this information
Re: UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Chief Bodija,

If you had hitherto informed the house when you were applying of this UNICEF stuff, probably you'd have gotten response from your co-applicants here on nairaland because they would have applied and written the test with you.

Its unfair that you kept your fellow nairalanders in the dark till this very moment. My opinion though.

Anyways, I wish you best of luck and I hope you'll be called soon. Regards
Re: UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? by Ceenelly(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Obinoscopy i second and totally agree with ur comment. Some nairalanders are parasite if they have any info on new job opportunity that will benefit others they wont post it but when they need assistant they would be running up and down here for solution

Re: UNICEF Written Test Of 3rd,4th,5th July, Information Pls? by bodija(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2012
Obinoscopy: Chief Bodija,

If you had hitherto informed the house when you were applying of this UNICEF stuff, probably you'd have gotten response from your co-applicants here on nairaland because they would have applied and written the test with you.

Its unfair that you kept your fellow nairalanders in the dark till this very moment. My opinion though.

Ceenelly: Obinoscopy i second and totally agree with ur comment. Some nairalanders are parasite if they have any info on new job opportunity that will benefit others they wont post it but when they need assistant they would be running up and down here for solution
Obinoscopy: Chief Bodija,

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Entry Level / Coca-cola Company Graduate Job Recruitment 2018 (3 Positions) / Become A Well Highly Paid UN Volunteer In 2019 - APPLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.