Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing (1500 Views)

Bristow Helicopter From Port-Harcourt Goes Missing / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by timmy1999(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
The Indomitable Lionesses of Cameroon will play tonight's match against New Zealand without their reserve goalkeeper. Drusilla Ngako, aged 25 went 'missing' some days ago. News about her disappearance is still quite sketchy.I thought african has grown past running away even before a tournament ends.
but here's how www.camer.be is reporting

Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by timmy1999(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Justwise..I beg let this thread make front page..cos if sometin like this happens in nigeria.pple will start cursing the authority.
And another tin,I don't like about nairaland,anytime I post a thread it doesnt make d front page eventhough its important until anoda person brings the same topic and it make frontpage..that's not fair..pls do sometin abut it.thanks
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by henrychubayo: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Justwise plz let his thread make front page. I plead on his behalf pleeessseee. Give the guy what will make him happy here
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by adigunomomama(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
henrychubayo: Justwise plz let his thread make front page. I plead on his behalf pleeessseee. Give the guy what will make him happy here

Abeg make una put am for the guy. Oooo
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by justwise(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
timmy1999: Justwise..I beg let this thread make front page..cos if sometin like this happens in nigeria.pple will start cursing the authority.
And another tin,I don't like about nairaland,anytime I post a thread it doesnt make d front page eventhough its important until anoda person brings the same topic and it make frontpage..that's not fair..pls do sometin abut it.thanks

I saw that you started another thread threatening to leave nairaland because your topics are not making front page and that you don't like how Moderators run nairaland? Well.....
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by timmy1999(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
justwise:

I saw that you started another thread threatening to leave nairaland because your topics are not making front page and that you don't like how Moderators run nairaland? Well.....

Well..what....why must it be so..after how many year of been on nairaland....my topic can't make the front page..the painful part was when I posted a thread on johnny akinyemi british nigeria canoeing at d olympics here and another person posted the same thread the next day and it makes the front page leaving mine that was first pasted..is that right..judge it urself..and remember you and I came on nairaland the same year
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by imperiouxx(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2012
timmy1999:
Well..what....why must it be so..after how many year of been on nairaland....my topic can't make the front page..the painful part was when I posted a thread on johnny akinyemi british nigeria canoeing at d olympics here and another person posted the same thread the next day and it makes the front page leaving mine that was first pasted..is that right..judge it urself..and remember you and I came on nairaland the same year

Naija boi grin grin grin
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by timmy1999(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2012
imperiouxx:

Naija boi grin grin grin
Na me na me
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by tollu: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2012
timmy1999:

Stop whining jor
Re: OLYMPICS:ANOTHER SHAME ON Africa!!!cameroonian Female Footballer Goes Missing by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2012
lol at comments....abeg help this guy, send the thread to front age, maybe it will help discover the missing goalkeeper grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Famous Pictures Of Children That Will Break Your Heart / New UK PM Is 42 While 42 Years Old Nigerians Are Japping / Fgc Ugwolawo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.