Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. (1328 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / Info About Unilag School Fees / Latest News On Unilag Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by surdik(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2012
Please.. Those who have passed through UNILAG post graduate school or those currently running their programs at the m.sc level should please share their experience, Experience in terms of the entrance exam, and other criteria used for admitting students.
The 2012/2013 entrance exam his billed to commence next week..

I applied for m.sc microbiology... Thanks.
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by MATTHEW59: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
surdik: Please.. Those who have passed through UNILAG post graduate school or those currently running their programs at the m.sc level should please share their experience, Experience in terms of the entrance exam, and other criteria used for admitting students.
The 2012/2013 entrance exam his billed to commence next week..

I applied for m.sc microbiology... Thanks.
Mine is 2morrow. Learnt is based on one's B.Sc class of grade like first class, second class divisions , first 5 ;seccond 4 etc and performance in the extrance exams.
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by surdik(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
MATTHEW59: Mine is 2morrow. Learnt is based on one's B.Sc class of grade like first class, second class divisions , first 5 ;seccond 4 etc and performance in the extrance exams.
Aiit... Which course did you applied for?.. Pls share your experience afta your exam tomorrow .. Wishing you all the very best.
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by MATTHEW59: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
surdik:
Aiit... Which course did you applied for?.. Pls share your experience afta your exam tomorrow .. Wishing you all the very best.
Chemical Engineering. Thanks
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by surdik(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
@matthew59: how was your exam today? How was the questions? share your experience.
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by MATTHEW59: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2012
surdik: @matthew59: how was your exam today? How was the questions? share your experience.
A break from the norm, real undergraduate tinz, do ur best 2 revise the basic courses in ur undergraduate days. Learnt 1st class is 30% , 2:1 is 25% . Success.
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by surdik(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2012
MATTHEW59: A break from the norm, real undergraduate tinz, do ur best 2 revise the basic courses in ur undergraduate days. Learnt 1st class is 30% , 2:1 is 25% . Success.
Thanks man.
Re: Advice On Unilag School Of Post Graduate Studies. by thormmywa: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
how would dey get d remaining 20 marks cos we were told during the MBA exam ystday dat the enterance exam is 50, class of grade from (20-30) depending on the class of grade. I sha pray i score up to 60 in all so as to make the merit list

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Nigeria, 2012/2013 Political Science Freshers Eclass. / Breaking News: ASUU Calls Off Strike! / UNILORIN Convocation Proceedings 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.