Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) (20007 Views)

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Sylvia Nduka At The 2011 Miss World Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by LailaIkeji1: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here

23 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
She's cute!!

However, when did naija people start bearing names like; Charles-Granville? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here

U dey vex ooo but wetin u talk na true sha

2 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures? Print it out and stick it on d wals of my bed room,dis mbgn is highly annoying.fake/artificial girls with low iq.d only thing in their head is buying brazillian hair,buyin whatever name of cream and keeping up with d fashion trend.ask dem simle international politics question dey dont know,common what is d name of d chairman of ur local government u will hear no idea.notin like intellectual,mental and self development.afta d mbgn dey will go n look 4 one jonny just arrive nigeria to go and marry to kip up with their unreal lifestyle.ask dem whether dey sabi cook,highest indomie,dem no fit do amala and ewedu like a proper african girl or semo and egusi.book dem no know,food dem no sabi cook,to sweep floor nko,d thing go dey do u like say make u give am hard resounding slap 4 back,na to dey go red carpet events dem sabi.look @ dem ten to fifteen yrs frm now,money go don finish,reality sets in,they didnt invest in their brains so know money to sustain their high profile life,d man wey marry bimbo wife go don poshu am comot house as she know sabi cook or clean house,notin to fal back on,u go com dey wonder whether she actually b miss whatever.smh.infact let me just stop here
guy u dey vex oh! let the girls be nah.At least they are doing something,making their money and you are busy hating and typing on nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2012
Such a pretty girl. I hope she makes us proud, she looks great.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by slimdiggi: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2012
Rivers and Bayelsa states bear names like that
shymmex: She's cute!!

However, when did naija people start bearing names like; Charles-Granville? undecided undecided
Rivers and Bayelsa states bear names like that

2 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 12:03am On Aug 02, 2012
what a dicck sucking mouth over there!

7 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Freiburger(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2012
kulyie: And so what.what should i do wit their pictures?
pictures says a million words.

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
what a dicck sucking mouth over there!
That is a plus......if you know warra mean
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2012
slimdiggi: Rivers and Bayelsa states bear names like thatRivers and Bayelsa states bear names like that

Oh, that's sad! sad

I only know about returnee slaves in Lagos and Abeokuta, but each to their own.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2012
Roger! loud and clear cool

Billyonaire: That is a plus......if you know warra mean
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Ilamina(f): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2012

shes a kalabari girl from rivers State. we usually have english names

pls vote for Damiete Charles Granville
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2012
Ilamina:

She is pretty, She will win...

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The door to the zoo must have been left open.

Sharp shooter's service is needed to put this animal out of his misery.

seun MUST enforced the "no animal" policy.

You didnt have to respond to him, they always seek attention. Just watch and see how he will rebound.

2 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Beautiful chocolate princess. kiss kiss

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ymZDs2I_90w/UBl6f9YKDoI/AAAAAAAAD2w/CuRCqUnJA0M/s1600/mbgn3.jpg[/img]

she's badder than ALL of them.
and more natural in term of confidence...look at her pose and expression.

GO GIRLIE!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Ilamina:

Were your ancestors enslaved? You guys need to drop the English names for 'kalabari' names IMO..

However, the girl is cute and she's definitely getting 10votes from me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2012
shymmex:

Were your ancestors enslaved? You guys need to drop the English names for 'kalabari' names IMO..

However, the girl is cute and she's definitely getting 10votes from me. cool

dude English speaking former slaves returned to Nigeria too...not just the ones from Brazil and Cuba.

smh...anyway let's not derail this thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by cap28: 12:20am On Aug 02, 2012
very beautiful
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
dude English speaking former slaves returned to Nigeria too...not just the ones from Brazil and Cuba.

smh...anyway let's not derail this thread. smiley

Let's not derail the thread - but my naija queens are repping for naija, where are the JA girlies, huh? grin grin

Naija - 1

Jamaica - 0
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by psoto(f): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2012

OMG!!! Bros, dem offend u? But its true sha, can't say abt d remaining things u mentioned but their IQ is nothing τ̅☺ write home about. Our beauty queens of now r now brainless queens. I hope it changes anyway...

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by cap28: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2012
I think so. . . .So, Kalabari girls are this hot shocked Gaddamit!

Little wonders my friend insisted that I should follow him to their annual festival last year. . . .Degema, here I come this December cool

Billyonaire: She is pretty, She will win...
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by passionate88: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2012

south South Naija for you
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2012
No. Her name... is not very nigerian. A name says a lot when you are representing a country. undecided

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Sogo10: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2012
File.dear brodas,if u see a nigerian doing something out there.try and encourage d person.dont bring dem down.it is not easy travelling such miles.
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Rhino5dm: 12:30am On Aug 02, 2012
Abeg no spoil this thread with you petty tarradiddles. free the girl jooor!

By the way, stop exposing your ignorance. . .They have foreign names over there and they're not complaining. capito?

cap28:

the girl is very good looking -but she should change that english surname to a kalabari one

1 Like

Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I think so. . . .So, Kalabari girls are this hot shocked Gaddamit!

Little wonders my friend insisted that I should follow him to their annual festival last year. . . .Degema, here I come this December cool

If I am invited, I will come, I love s3x tourism a lot. I wish I can meet my specs there....
Re: Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) by Freiburger(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2012
Sogo10: File.dear brodas,if u see a nigerian doing something out there.try and encourage d person.dont bring dem down.it is not easy travelling such miles.
ever heard the word BADBELLE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? / Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote / Evans Oaikhena Wins Extreme Hair Competition At 2021 Africa Hair Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.