Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: (2677 Views)

Just Got Admission To European University Cyprus / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by Orlaitan: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2007
hey people,i secured an admision into a university in sweden for the january 2008 admissions,pls people.i need genuine information on how to go about securing their study visa,pls people ,this is as urgent as breath.
wishin u all merry xmas and a prosperous new year.
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by vikiviko(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2007
Get all your documents ready , your school documents, admission letter , sponsorship letter and bank statement.

But i got a mail from some body of recent telling me that , for Swedish student visa the bank statement must be in the name of the applicant.

I don't know how true it is.
But whatever the case you can contact me if you need any support documents to apply for your student visa.

Thanks
vikiviko2002@yahoo.com
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by zigbo(f): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2007
i used to think that swedish visas were easy becos one of my uncles dint get jst a visa he also got a scholarship without much hasle. maybe i'll find out how he did it nd com bk
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by ayenilookm(m): 2:27am On Dec 22, 2007
see you,you be yeye boy,you are craying for help,why can you too give out all information about how you get you admission and the name of the school.
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by stick2clem(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2007
Why did you want him to tell you where he get his own Student visa, U can use a search engine your self, check it out on Google, U think say na free he send his document go meet them for Sweden, Print out colleges and universities applications forms, and they fedex them go meet them, Im sure on go send you letter of acceptances after paying for tution fee, and sweden is even free, so Goodluck
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by IykeD(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2007
Congrats Bro!
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by steeee(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hi olayikn , U Admission u got in swede university now is of no use now . Now is Spring term and u need minimun of 6 weeks to get a decision from migartionboard in sweden because the embaasy here in nigeria do not grant visa . The home Migration takes all decision on any visa related matters . So i advise u reapply for the Autuum season . Because i had several Admission also and i have been through sweden embassy .What they required is ur money been on ur own name not even ur Father acount or any company account can gaurrantee u a visa and u must apply early becuase mine took about 12 weeks when all Nigerians what to study in sweden becuase of their standard and free tution based policy on all level of education in sweden . If any ones need to apply for sweden schools is free to do not require any agent for admission i can give any one the links on how to apply via internet and what to do
Application for autumm 2008 which will commence by August /septemeber 2008 just started so if u are ready just send me a mail on christainokereke@yahoo.com for all the neccessary details and what to expect nobody should decieve u to pay anything is absolute free and for Olayinkan pls when going to the Embassy try as much as possible to be ur self do not claim who u sre not and be ready to 16,000 to Intercontinetal bank for student residnece permit and please if u want to get ur visa let all ur funds be in ur own account u should have at least SEK swedish krona 7300 which is about 18 naira per sek so convert and have something closely to 2million u will get the visa .But Schools will soon resume by secound week of January there is no Break in swedish schools during Christmas Holidays , u see why i say u can not get it now thay even advise if u need visa to come to sweden u need not apply because there is no much time to apply for visa .
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by demanpee: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2008
congrats my broda am working on same for my bro.
i would like to know if its foe masters or undergrad pls.
my email is hkozuzu000@yahoo.com
Re: Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: by jermo(f): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
Hi landers STEEEE really knows what he was saying he is diligent what he said is not a rumour he knows what hes saying.i applied too for AUTUUM I JUST POSTED MY APPLICATION last week to Sweden so hopeful i wil hear a good news.What i dont know is that how many weeks does it take for them to make decision. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Food Items You Can Travel With From Nigeria To Europe, Most Especially Italy / Canadian Immigration News / Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.