Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? (4757 Views)

Photos From Octopizzo Sold-out L.D.P.C Album Launch / Hhj / Very Urgent! Where Can I Buy Cd Labels, Cd Label Applicator, Cd Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by jerrymania(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2007
I'm starting up a home studio and i have the list of equipments i need to buy. but where can i find them in nigeria. i mean mixers (mackie), shure microphone or studio project C1 mic,pre-amps, korg keyboard, AD converter/Soundcard, near field monitors, earphones, Pentium 4/3.2 GHz, system and audio drives. where could i find all of them in one place? any shop in lagos or port harcourt? i need this information urgently. I'll appreciate your responses. If you do sell these equipments, p.m me so we could talk. thanks.
Re: Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by jerrymania(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2007
any info guys.? i need it urgently
Re: Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by smartsoft(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2007
Well you can get all that at ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET here in lagos thats where you can find some kinda solid equipment for studio works. hey what program do you use for your production ? if you do produce
Re: Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by whateva(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2007
you can get it in alaba
are you good in producing
and what software do you use
to me i am a fast learner with
fruityloop and reason but aint that good thous
just trying.
Re: Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by jerrymania(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ whateva and smartsoft
how can i get to Alaba International Market when i get to lagos from port harcourt?
Still mastering fl studio 3. i want to acquire fl7, cake walk sonar, amplitude and wave lab. do they have these softwares at alaba?
Re: Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by dalaxzy: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
You can get all your quality music studio equipment online with affordable prices at Gopandy Musical www.gopandy.com.

With a great selection of top brands like yamaha, behringer, numark, korg, tama, wharfedale, peavey, american audio, shure, jbl, maudio, sound prince, mackie, alesis, pioneer etc.

At Gopandy, we offer the best musical instruments ranging from drum, guitar, keyboard, saxophone, violin, flute, trumpet, microphone, mixer, amplifier, sound card, equalizer, headphone, monitor, speaker, combo and accessories.

We also provide pay on delivery service and same day home delivery within Lagos & Port Harcourt; with less than 72hrs delivery to other states across Nigeria.

Visit Gopandy Musical today at www.gopandy.com

Re: Urgent:where Can I Buy Music Studio/p.c Equipments In Nigeria? by irukka: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hey guys, you can acquire a studio equipment bundle at Irukka sound equipment store either by visiting the website www.irukka.com or a walk in to their stores with head Quarters at 36 Murtala Muhammed Airport Road, Orile Oshodi 100272, Lagos.

To reassure you of what you get when you buy online is a discount and a free delivery anywhere in the country.

To further take you through, Irukka is home to top brands in music instrument and sound equipment, for speakers such as single, passive, double and active, including its line arrays and subwoofer comes out of the U.K brand Wharfedale pro. For top mixers and studio equipment you that comes out of the world's finest brand PreSonus. For electric drums and cable no one does it better than Tourtech. For acoustic drums, Irukka sound equipment offers Mapex a top-notch manufacturer in everything acoustic in drums. For Combos, you get another U.K brand the Marshall, and the Yamaha for pianos, Ibanez for guitars, Evans drums, and all sundries

But on discount when you order online. With warranty, installation, after-sales service.
Buy now shop online for sound equipment #neversettleforless #soundequiment #musicinstrument #wharfedalespeakers #presonus #tourtech #irukka

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Khalid - Talk 2019 New Song / "lyrics Lori Gangan" / Oliver D'coque Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.