Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Naeto C's Porsche Cayenne Wedding Gift: Auto Lounge Boss Reacts To Scandals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C's Porsche Cayenne Wedding Gift: Auto Lounge Boss Reacts To Scandals (983 Views)

Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / 8 Sex Scandals That Rocked The Nigerian Entertainment Industry / D'banj Puts Auto Lounge Boss, Larry Onuegbu In Police Detention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C's Porsche Cayenne Wedding Gift: Auto Lounge Boss Reacts To Scandals by amakaikeng(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
Aftermath of the Porsche Cayenne given to rapper Naeto C at his wedding reception is that accusations upon counter accusations have since trailed the car gift. First, the news broke that Dumebi (Naeto C’s ex-in-law) had returned the car to Auto Lounge because it was not brand new and not the model he had requested and paid for.

Did we believe it? Well, we almost did until Larry Onuegbu the boss of Auto Lounge came out with a shocking revelation. Now we don’t know who to believe…in fact, I’m confused by the entire gist.

Larry says,"Dumebi was aware that the Porsche car is a brand new 2010 model and he made a delivery request of the car to Naeto C's wedding which was honored as the car was parked in front of the reception."

“When Dumebi arrived at the venue of the wedding, he thanked me for the delivery and promised to send a cheque of 14million naira on Monday but I didn't see it. So I called him on Tuesday and he promised again to send the money to my bank account on Wednesday but by Thursday evening when I didn't see my money I called him again to ask for the 14million Porsche and the 4million he owes me for the Infinity car he bought from me in January this year. An invoice was sent to him on request but he started telling me stories that he wants to check if the car is not stolen. I was annoyed but after he made his confirmation, it was revealed that I bought the car from one Mr.Peter last year July which is the truth."....continue to read more here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/more-scandal-trails-naeto-cs-porsche.html

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Cutest Nigerian Male Artiste ?? / Tonto Dikeh And Her Twin Sister Or Just Her Look Alike? (LOOK) / Olamide ( MR BADOO) Leads Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2013 Nominees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.