Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? (1723 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / List Of Third Person Shooter (TPS) HD Games For Android. / 1st Person Or 3rd Person Shooter Games, Which Is Beta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? by toluxe0075: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
1st person shooter games are games in which only the hand of the shooter and the weapon wil b shown while 3rd person shooter games genre are games in which the full hero wil b shown on the screen. I prefer the 3rd person shooter genre of the video games because i'll be able 2 view myself as the hero and not just guns being shown on the screen, so which of the videogames genre do you prefer? i'll be glad to know yours with reasons.

2 Likes

Re: 1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? by ritchboy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
toluxe0075: I prefer the 3rd person shooter genre of the video games because i'll be able 2 view myself as the hero and not just guns being shown on the screen, so which of the videogames genre do you prefer? i'll be glad to know yours with reasons.

My favorite shooter is Gears of War(3rd person), though first-person shooters are generally better.
Re: 1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? by usermane(m): 3:36am On Aug 04, 2012
i prefer 3rd person shooter. I want to see the hero. I don't wanna play a game where i cant see the hero bt just weapon and the aim
Re: 1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? by tiwola: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2012
Don't know about you guys but FPS rules. You're more involved, aiming is easier, your pad's vibration adds to the intensity and makes for a good adrenaline rush.

Also, don't forget multiplayer. FPS multiplayer mode is waaaayyyy better than 3PS.

Overall, wholesome enjoyment on first person shooters.
Re: 1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? by Muquadam(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Third person shooter cool

FPS induces a claustrophobic feeling in me cry that's why Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six wasn't it for me, but I'm an happy mumu for Vice City cheesy
Re: 1st Person Shooter Videogames Or 3rd Person Shooter Video Games Genre? by becky39000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
FPS anyday anytime & twice on Sundays grin

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Game In Android 5.1 / closed / Ps3 Bhadguys Need Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.