Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Custom Wordpress Template For Sale - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Custom Wordpress Template For Sale (611 Views)

Tamimt Creative HTML5/CSS3 Web Template For Business / Need A Wordpress Custom Plugin Or Modification Of A Wordpress Template ? / Wordpress Template With Loaded Options Page Available ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Custom Wordpress Template For Sale by talk2hb1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hello everyone I finished the design of this WordPress for a friend based in UK, but he did not want to pay for the theme. So he went ahead to create another theme for his client after asking me to mail it to him, since I have no need for the theme I decided to sell it on-line because I don't want my effort to be in vain. What I will do for anybody who shows interest in buying this template is I will help in customizing the template to meet your look and feel on your site.
You can contact me on 08064620491 if you are interested in the template or for custom WordPress theme design and development, PSD to WordPress theme, or PSD to HTML code, WordPress plugin development all at a reasonable price.
find attached the screen-shot of the template below

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Gift For Just 25 People / Need A Professional Webdevelopers Service: Then Cl 08076226978 / Concad Technologies Company {rc:847745) Web Design+hosting Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.