Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help (1793 Views)

How The Doctors In St. Nicholas Hospital Killed Chaz. B / What The Doctors Are Saying:Opinions And Comments From Doctors Across The Nation / The Doctors Oath . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
I need a medical assistance. I feel this pain in my his, i can hardly bend properly, even when I find it so difficult to stand upright for a while then gradually falls in position. I feel this pain while i'm sitting, walking or lying down with my stomach.

The pain is gradually extending to my back maybe spine. I feel like there is a torn inside my pelvic. I don't know if it's arthritis or something. What should i do, what kinda test should i go for, hospital??

Please i need urgent response.

I feel very uncomfortable

Thanks in advance
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by guchieberry(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hi, are you male/female? U didn't indicate, wots ur age too?
Did have a fall or any close contact jab around your hip? Well, you need to go for a pelvic xray or better yet see a doctor. However in the meantime, moderate analgesic like ibuprofen can help alleviate the pain if the condition limits ur movt or causes u severe pain.
Goodluck wink
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2012
I'm a male, 25. I fell when i was about 6 or so.
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
guchieberry: Hi, are you male/female? U didn't indicate, wots ur age too?
Did have a fall or any close contact jab around your hip? Well, you need to go for a pelvic xray or better yet see a doctor. However in the meantime, moderate analgesic like ibuprofen can help alleviate the pain if the condition limits ur movt or causes u severe pain.
Goodluck wink

I'm a male, 25. I fell when i was about 6 or so, could this be the cause?

Yea, I'm currently taking Cipronol 500, Ibulab-200 (Ibuprofen) and Aspirin.

More comments please.

Thanks
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by guchieberry(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2012
Hi Mitch, well you need to go see an orthopaedic so they will examine you and find out the cause; you might also need to do a pelvic/lumber xray to check for any nerve compression which cld be causing u the pain. Take care
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2012
@guchieberry

Thanks for the piece.

Do you know of a good orthopedic/hospital you can recommend? I am in Lagos?
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by vb0mb(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
bigmitchmob: @guchieberry

Thanks for the piece.

Do you know of a good orthopedic/hospital you can recommend? I am in Lagos?

Igbobi orthopedic hospital
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by sammyhands: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
bigmitchmob: I'm a male, 25. I fell when i was about 6 or so.

Hello,
Before you take the next tablet can you go to a general hospital? I understand what you just complain of but you need a proper medical examination, so I won't prescribe anything
Re: To The Doctors In The House, Pls Help by bigmitchmob: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
@sammyhands and all

Thanks , i will to Isolo General Hospital next week, it's closer. Or do you have any one in particular to recommend pls?

Thanks for the concern

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Handle Menstrual Pain (dysmenorrhea) / Snake Killed In The Male Hostel Of Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (funai) / Why Is It Wrong For Me To Suck On An Old Woman's bosom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.