Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. (4122 Views)

Gtbank Internet Banking Issues / GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Gtbank Internet Banking Is The Worst In Internet Banking History! Kilode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. by Youngzedd(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2012

This week I saw a post about unable to use GTBank Internet banking for savings account customers.
Today I received a mail from GTBank about their Internet Banking Upgrade, the below is the mail they sent to me.

Subject: Internet Banking Upgrade

Body:
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for maintaining a banking relationship with Guaranty Trust Bank plc.

In line with our commitment to ensure you perform your banking transactions quickly, safely and conveniently, we would like to inform you that we are presently upgrading the security features for third party transfers and several other functions on our internet banking platform.
customers
Kindly note that during this upgrade exercise the third party transfer function for Savings Accounts on our Internet Banking platform will be unavailable to.

Should you require to transfer money to a third party, please transfer the funds to your current account and then perform the transaction. You can also visit any GTBank branch nationwide to effect your transfer.

We sincerely regret all inconveniences caused by this development and assure you of our commitment to providing you with excellent service at all times.

For more information, please to GTConnect on 01-4480000, 08029002900 or 08039003900 or visit our website www.gtbank.com.

Thank you
Re: All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. by arbitrage: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Too late face saving. What you should have posted first to your customers before coming to react to damaged image /reputation on Nairaland. Anyway learn from this mistake and next time use all media resources to communicate such far reaching impact action you want to take.

Thank you as I can see you have also reacted to the shady deal that was going on by the widening gap between book balance and available balance. I can see you have reduced it even beyond my expectation. Let's hope the people behind it will not repeat using our money for their own insider deals.
Re: All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. by Youngzedd(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2012
arbitrage: Too late face saving. What you should have posted first to your customers before coming to react to damaged image /reputation on Nairaland. Anyway learn from this mistake and next time use all media resources to communicate such far reaching impact action you want to take.

Thank you as I can see you have also reacted to the shady deal that was going on by the widening gap between book balance and available balance. I can see you have reduced it even beyond my expectation. Let's hope the people behind it will not repeat using our money for their own insider deals.

They need to learn from their mistake.
Re: All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. by lwise(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2012
I cant imagine what gtbank is doing with the wide difference between my book balance and available balance.They are playing with fire
Re: All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. by Youngzedd(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2012
lwise: I cant imagine what gtbank is doing with the wide difference between my book balance and available balance.They are playing with fire

I noticed that also.
There is a dif of 100 naira.

(1) (Reply)

New Report Says Telcos, Breweries Brands Top Annual Advertising Spend In Nigeria / Johannesburg Stock Exchange Suspends Trading On Oando Shares / Guinness Nigeria Partners Wecyclers On Waste Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.