Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Christian Hijab - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Hijab (802 Views)

Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? / Lagos And The Ban Of Hijab, Open Letter To Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Female Muslim *with Hijab* Receives Nobel Peace Prize For 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Hijab by mimi321(f): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
hi , I came across a few women ( Christian ) that wore hijabs or scarfs to cover their head.

it is written in 1 Corinthian 11 that Paul advise that women cover their heads.

So now i want to ask u women if you would ever wear an hijab or cover your heads ?
Re: Christian Hijab by hadbak: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
Xtian women? pls dnt start, I no fit laugh
Re: Christian Hijab by Areaboy2(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
hadbak: Xtian women? pls dnt start, I no fit laugh

I don start to laugh already.

Christians wey too like comfort? wear Hijab? not a chance!!

even if it was in the bible, they will interpret it the way they want and say:

"there is a deeper meaning to this" cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Hijab by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2012
Area_boy:

Christians wey too like comfort?

"there is a deeper meaning to this" cheesy cheesy
. . . but you hate comfort. can't just imagin people the kind of individual that you are

(1) (Reply)

Would You Agree That The Book Of Revelation Is The Summary Of The Whole Bible / Does Healing By Laying Of Hands By Elders In Church Still Exist?? / How Do I Prevent An Impending Bad Luck ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.