Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Game Called 'truth Or Dare' - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Game Called 'truth Or Dare' (1755 Views)

Truth Or Dare / Truth Or Dare / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Called 'truth Or Dare' by ayogabriel: 6:15am On Aug 04, 2012
Many of us know the game called truth or dare, for those that don't know, its a game were u choose either truth or dare. It can be played any number of persons obviously more than 2. If you choose truth, you will be ask a question and required to answer which is expected to be the truth and if you choose Dare hmmm, u will be dared to do anything let's say kiss a girl/guy in the room or u know winkMany of us know the game called truth or dare, for those that don't know, its a game were u choose either truth or dare. It can be played any number of persons obviously more than 2. If you choose truth, you will be ask a question and required to answer which is expected to be the truth and if you choose Dare hmmm, u will be dared to do anything let's say kiss a girl/guy in the room or u know. So for those that have play this game before, share your crazy experience. Mine; my ex was dared to kiss me in the mist of all, I couldn't believe she said she will pay the fine of 500naira. Ooucchh!!! I sha treated her 4ukup later sha. So guys say share yours

1 Like

Re: The Game Called 'truth Or Dare' by seyilaw40: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2012
ayogabriel: Many of us know the game called truth or dare, for those that don't know, its a game were u choose either truth or dare. It can be played any number of persons obviously more than 2. If you choose truth, you will be ask a question and required to answer which is expected to be the truth and if you choose Dare hmmm, u will be dared to do anything let's say kiss a girl/guy in the room or u know winkMany of us know the game called truth or dare, for those that don't know, its a game were u choose either truth or dare. It can be played any number of persons obviously more than 2. If you choose truth, you will be ask a question and required to answer which is expected to be the truth and if you choose Dare hmmm, u will be dared to do anything let's say kiss a girl/guy in the room or u know. So for those that have play this game before, share your crazy experience. Mine; my ex was dared to kiss me in the mist of all, I couldn't believe she said she will pay the fine of 500naira. Ooucchh!!! I sha treated her 4ukup later sha. So guys say share yours

Re: The Game Called 'truth Or Dare' by Shugamania(f): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
smiley This is a nice thread, wonder why there are no comments.
Well, my experience: i chose truth at first, but the question was a very personal one so i opted for dare. I was then asked 2 kiss a random guy in full glare of evryone or pay a 2K fine. Am a very shy person, so pda is really a big deal with me. Eventually, i just picked a friend of mine, kissed him and got it over with... i no get 2K to waste. wink

(1) (Reply)

Toto Site Review: A Comprehensive Look At The Best Betting Sites Online / I Buy Scrap And Faulty Game / I Will Make You (do Not Add Less Or More Than 3 Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.