Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Which Sports Can We Work Towards Winning At The Next Olympic And How? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Sports Can We Work Towards Winning At The Next Olympic And How? (582 Views)

5 Ways Sports Can Save Nigeria / Which Sports Wear Brand Do You Like Best? Adidas Or Nike / Which Sports Sites Do You Visit Offen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Sports Can We Work Towards Winning At The Next Olympic And How? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2012
With so many medals up for grabs at the Olympics, we Nigerians need to take the "bull by the horn" for the the next Olympic. I suggest we organize competions like canoe racing, swimming, etc at the Local Government Areas yearly, cascade to the states biennally and to the Federal every three years and then get the best for the Olympics the next year. I believe we have hidden world class talents in our 160million population. What do U think? Meanwhile best wishes to our remaining representatives at the current Olympic.
Re: Which Sports Can We Work Towards Winning At The Next Olympic And How? by tpia5: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2012
gymnastics, imo.

i guess canoe racing as well?
Re: Which Sports Can We Work Towards Winning At The Next Olympic And How? by otokx(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2012
None

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel..... / Golden Eaglets Thrash Western Rovers FC 9-0 In Friendly / Okagbare’s Olympics Woes Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.