Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Are U Karid? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are U Karid? (6491 Views)

Students Whose Universities R 2 Resume 2mao: Are U Guyz Resuming Tomorrow? / Are U Karid? / What Course Are U Studying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Karid? by zogo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2007
helo,
pls i just feel like identifying with my "fellow nigerians" (carid entities).
pls if u're in this aku, pls volum ur nomencleture, so we can mutate.
dayz be long!

i remain AB. Zogo of Ilyia Du Riva
Re: Are U Karid? by idea(m): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2007
diz iz archivarian elda ilya du bishop, oko omoge 1 of bishop.
Re: Are U Karid? by zogo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2007
Sf nor, i adorf my koko badamostically! u are very very karid!
dayz be long!
Re: Are U Karid? by hollandis(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2007
infact i want to awilo here like a dat
I remain myself alagbalaba oblonje,XYZ in parantheseis
MAY YOU WALK AND NEVER STUMBLE
Re: Are U Karid? by ifyalways(f): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2007
who are waaa here?may our keske remain kesked.may we walk and never stumble.am karrid over chief.ilya d amaikese tongue
dayz be long,ma chief.
Re: Are U Karid? by hollandis(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2007
@ifyalways
The godssssssssss
By way of gyrasis,you are not made very ki?Paul I know fellow jesus ,I can decode.But who are wa to vomit at this playsa P.
Re: Are U Karid? by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2007
hollandis:

@ifyalways
The godssssssssss
By way of gyrasis,you are not made very ki?Paul I know fellow jesus ,I can decode.But who are wa to vomit at this playsa P.
hehe what ya mean man?  tongue
ok am not karid chief but my mom was karid.
she is chief ilya d imt don't know how to say it sha
you guys can't chase me away ooooh,am representing  kiss
now may paul and barnabas forgive my entity for disturbing your keske .
Re: Are U Karid? by hollandis(f): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2007
Infact comrado ,many have said come but the few are the chosen.The kariability of your mummy is tested and trusted.but how come you have deposited badamostically?,I use holy water to baptize you to this ilya nairaland.You are free to mingle with the chiefses
May you walk and never be a stumbler
Re: Are U Karid? by mezaya: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2007
4ur eat iz ritn, "de coco orf an idemuji iz nut 4 kiddies vision 101, or kpa kpa, nusrey 2b orf kindergaten high school.

i 1/2 fayad, b4 dy very b5,46 tikad a wobed mendu via de nkonkorosiz orf igbaladum!!!!,

akival chief uniport on hiz 234 minus 8765 tentkles, son orrf de SDS, grand son orf de lion orf de tribe orf ilya uniport,

zogo duriva ua tikad, and orl de gsm counsul orf diy in4matu sqate, da6 mentano mamavian.
ill rota 45 degress aback.

dat animal via my mmarado was karid, may u wok and wok, to jama kariability
Re: Are U Karid? by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2007
hollandis:

Infact comrado ,many have said come but the few are the chosen.The kariability of your mummy is tested and trusted.but how come you have deposited badamostically?,I use holy water to baptize you to this ilya nairaland.You are free to mingle with the chiefses
May you walk and never be a stumbler
oh gracious, they accepted me  tongue
am karid,am karid,am karid  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank you ma chief,may you walk and never stumble
may your keske remain ful
may your dayz be long.  kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Are U Karid? by hollandis(f): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2008
dayzes,i duff my capito.The gods are wise
Re: Are U Karid? by TeskyMan(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2008
Kokorikoko korikoko mayan!!! des es de vabaration orf SF Rotesky XYZ CRICKET raise toe hyperwah 5 Il'lya du Lagoon that es to say UNIVERISTY OF LAGOS in parentices.Hat dis areanger,i wan toe fire this bembestic odu,dat es to say OL AI AM KARID TO SAMBA ALELE GBOSA by tanwingilising,fellowrising hat hevery areanger dey koro themsef,so dat 2dai go moronto come, dia keke must keke and dia parpar must par and baba eledumare to samba holy water till space shall b no more to katapot it to dia bembestic emulewu.May wee orl wolk nd neva jarm agbako,to GOD ELEDUMARE i 1/2 seriously landed.

AB Lagoon to fire me a bembestic in4majaira about IL'YA DU LAGOON.May u wolk to nevr jam disturbance.
Re: Are U Karid? by ifyalways(f): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2008
old boi some are karid to the ratio 10 raised to power 100000x cheesy
errrrrrrrrrrrrr the chif ilya d lagooon you are exceptionally karid shocked shocked shocked shocked
am jealous now.anyway the godsssssss are wise.
may you walk and never stumble.
may your keske remain kesked. tongue

hehe hahah abegi welcome.
wait for the real guys,am just representing wink

karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrid we are !
Re: Are U Karid? by felinat: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2013
Happy monica...may you never work ad slumber...d gods are wise

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic Part-time Admission List / Teacher Wears Bodysuit Showing Images Of Internal Organs To Teach Anatomy / Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.