Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Am Not Enjoying My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Not Enjoying My Marriage (2944 Views)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / Enjoying My Easter In Pictures / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by vivienpaddy: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Am 29 & ma hubby is 39.I met him 2005 when he came back from Swiss.He had problem there & was deported.We weded dis year bt we r not staying 2gether.Am staying with my parents cos am working in my dad's company in Enugu while my hubby is staying in Lagos doing business.My parents said dat I won't relocate to Lagos if I don't get a good job there.So my hubby do come down 2 Enugu every 3months 2 c & i my baby even his parents cos his parents stays in Enugu too.He came back 3wks ago.He do come 2 my house & c us bt he dnt spend up2 1hour he will answer call & leave.Making luv 2 me just twice since he came back.I noticed dat there is 1 particular person dat alwayz call him,& if we r 2gether once d person calls him he will leave.On Friday last week,we went 2 get drug in pharmacy & d girl called him again he pretended 2 b answering a guy'z call & off his phone.I told him 2 take me home so dat he will go & c d lady calling him.He started vibrating dat am suspecting him.He said dat he will call d person dat called him now so dat I will talk wit d person.I collected his phone from him,he didn't knw I knw his pin no.I dialed 2 no & it was a female voice.D lady was begging me dat she didn't knw dat d guy is married.Afta d incident he didn't call me 4 2dayz,on d 3rd day he came 2 my house bought things 4 me I rejected it & told him I demanded an aplogy from him.He later beged me bt I dnt hv any feelings. 4 him again because dis is not d 1st time I found out he is hving affairs wit some ladies.Wot willl I do?I dnt use 2 b hapi anymor.Matured advice pls
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Onims1(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2012
@29,a Lady shld b independent...much mor a marid 1.ur hapines is in ur hands,if u lov ur hubby,u dnt nid a 3rd party in ur mariage.xcept u'r a deeper life church member,u wont knw al men r d same,no mata how hard u try,talk more of a woman dat ddnt try @all.u got marid,had a kid,n ur huby's miles away frm u,wat do u xpect?n u'r thr sayn ur parents said u shld nt relocate,smh 4u...as i said,ur hapines is in ur hands.the bible said a man shal leave his mama n papa n find a woman or wateva it said....dnt blame him o,he nids sm1 2do wat u'r nt duin...

1 Like

Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by somebody(f): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2012
Firstly, why are your parents dictating where you should live when you are married? Your place is with your husband wherever that may be, no matter how inconvenient and irrespective of your parents' opinion. You suspect your husband of cheating and you say he has done it before. He is likely to continue doing it so ask yourself if it is something you will be able to live with. In any case, pack your bags and go live with your husband and see if you can work things out with him. Tbh, he seems to have lost interest in you if he spends only an hour and doesn't have sex often with you. But I think you should try and see if you can save your marriage by quitting your job and relocating. What have you got to lose? You can always return to your father's company if things don't work out in Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2012
You are in bondage in Enugu. That is the root cause of your marital problems.

The sooner you cut yourself from your father's apron, the better for you.

Make haste. cheesy
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by taryour(f): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2012
chaircover: Oh my eyes . . . . .

I must be too old for all this BBM/facebook vocabulary. Dont they teach Queens English is schools anymore? undecided

@poster go and live with your husband in Lagos. You have no business still living in your parents house. If its gari he can afford to feed you with, then go and eat the gari and you both commit yourselves to finding you a job or business in Lagos. That is where your husband lives and that is where you should be.

GBAM!!!!
OP go with this advice and go live with your hubby except you want to remain married to your parents forever......
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by otokx(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Why do people marry then stay apart, its becoming so rampant then they start complaining of infidelity abi high fidelity nonsense.
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
My dear, marriage is the only institution you recieve a certificate before you enter which is an indication that you cannot withdraw at your wish. You ar the problem here and you need to work on it. Leave enugu and concentrate on your man cos single girls are not smiling o esp ones in lag. A word is enof 4 d wise...al d best
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by oyarose(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
OP, why have you choosen 2 give satan the LONG FORK 2 dine with you in ur marriage. Honestly, 4rm the very moment you made up ur mind 2 get married 2 him, plans wuld hav been in place already by d both of you as regds ur job nd relocation. if u ask me whose fault, i wuld say u gave room 4 all d mess going on cos i havnt actually heard of couples who choose not 2 be 2geda especially when in d same country.why marry den? you both shuld av remained lovers till you get a good job in lag. well, in other not 2 bore you, let me just inform you as per the SEX tin dat when a man get emotionally attached 2 a particularly available PUSSi, cool especially one dat is good @it, jus knw dat d former no more count. Relocate as soon as possible, no fighting cos its nt his fault, u both shuld sort tinz out and make sure u fork shit outta him, grin i dint say lie down 4 him 2 do all d job. u takeover ride him till he scream ur name and beg 4more. grin make sure u return back 4 testimony o, ;Dall d best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by r231(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
you better go and move in with him in Lagos if you want your marriage
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by vivienpaddy: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
So greatful.Tnx all.
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by tasandra: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ Iya cc Gbam
op,u dey center of river,soap dey enter ur eye nobi small thin oo
ok,wait until u get mate,b4 u go park go meet ur hubby u hear
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by OmoAlata(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
vivienpaddy: My parents said dat I won't relocate to Lagos if I don't get a good job there.

Evil parental control. Enough said undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by swtcharissa(f): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2012
Wat r u doing in ur parents place?u dnt have biz with dem except at celebration periods like xmas n maybe sometin sooo impt happens.n even when u see dem u mind wat u tell dem abt ur marriage or wrongs abt ur husband,least talk of u staying there n they r even dictating u r nt going to lag unless u get a beta pay,ur hussy still dey owe dem d pride prize?plz go n make ur man happy
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2012
Go to Lagos and live with your husband. GO AND LIVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND

ENOUGH SAID
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
vivienpaddy: Am 29 & ma hubby is 39.I met him 2005 when he came back from Swiss.He had problem there & was deported.We weded dis year bt we r not staying 2gether.Am staying with my parents cos am working in my dad's company in Enugu while my hubby is staying in Lagos doing business.My parents said dat I won't relocate to Lagos if I don't get a good job there.So my hubby do come down 2 Enugu every 3months 2 c & i my baby even his parents cos his parents stays in Enugu too.He came back 3wks ago.He do come 2 my house & c us bt he dnt spend up2 1hour he will answer call & leave.Making luv 2 me just twice since he came back.I noticed dat there is 1 particular person dat alwayz call him,& if we r 2gether once d person calls him he will leave.On Friday last week,we went 2 get drug in pharmacy & d girl called him again he pretended 2 b answering a guy'z call & off his phone.I told him 2 take me home so dat he will go & c d lady calling him.He started vibrating dat am suspecting him.He said dat he will call d person dat called him now so dat I will talk wit d person.I collected his phone from him,he didn't knw I knw his pin no.I dialed 2 no & it was a female voice.D lady was begging me dat she didn't knw dat d guy is married.Afta d incident he didn't call me 4 2dayz,on d 3rd day he came 2 my house bought things 4 me I rejected it & told him I demanded an aplogy from him.He later beged me bt I dnt hv any feelings. 4 him again because dis is not d 1st time I found out he is hving affairs wit some ladies.Wot willl I do?I dnt use 2 b hapi anymor.Matured advice pls

what more needs to be said?! you dont care for this cheating man any longer, so bounce out and be happy as a single mother......or stay in this BS marriage until he brings you some HIV gifts, or step children!
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by angiemartinez(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
hw many times did u pay him a visit unanncunced? Which extra mile did u go in makn ur distant mariage work? Can one be blinded by a stone one saw coming? My frnd take d next available bus and stop complaining, both of u messd up. Havent seen a responsible man dat wil alow his wife to be with her parents, as wat na!
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by safeact(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Omo Alata:

Evil parental control. Enough said undecided

Pls stop laying abuses on someone's parents. They only want wat they think is good for their daughter, it would have left for d gal to say no @ d initial state.Babe, just take it easy and gradually disentangle ursf from ur parents wealth and plan for ur new family! All d best ma dear.
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Ivynwa(f): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2012
How can you enjoy marriage with your husband when you are still married to your parents who have to dictate the terms and conditions on which you can go live with your husband?
What do you want us to tell you to do if not for you to do the right thing and go live with your husband? What do you want a married man to do when he gets h-orny? He will definitely find a woman to get his freaky on with, if u are there for him and he is being unfaithful that is another matter but you are not there for him.

Stay there and be sulking and carrying face like "Nwa mummy", if he finds a woman that gives it to him more than you do while he is at his rendezvous he will be the one telling you that he has no feeling for you anymore & will be gone with another woman leaving you in the lurch. Your parents are interfering in your marriage, stand up for yourself and discuss/plan your family with your husband. Your parents should let up a bit for you and your husband to agree on your terms of living, they should let him make decisions with you and not overshadow him the way they are doing. Hope you understand dearie? I am sure that you will find something else to do in Lagos so pack your bag tonight and get excited a bit like "Yes, yes I am going to lagos to stay with my sweetie!".

Stop sulking and being unhappy, go give your man all the f*cking & loving he needs cause right now other ladies are doing your job for you Baby grin grin. U should be thanking them----yeah, right! grin Hugs.
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Ivynwa(f): 4:51am On Aug 06, 2012
oyarose: OP, why have you choosen 2 give satan the LONG FORK 2 dine with you in ur marriage. Honestly, 4rm the very moment you made up ur mind 2 get married 2 him, plans wuld hav been in place already by d both of you as regds ur job nd relocation. if u ask me whose fault, i wuld say u gave room 4 all d mess going on cos i havnt actually heard of couples who choose not 2 be 2geda especially when in d same country.why marry den? you both shuld av remained lovers till you get a good job in lag. well, in other not 2 bore you, let me just inform you as per the SEX tin dat when a man get emotionally attached 2 a particularly available P*SSi, cool especially one dat is good @it, jus knw dat d former no more count. Relocate as soon as possible, no fighting cos its nt his fault, u both shuld sort tinz out and make sure u fork shit outta him, grin i dint say lie down 4 him 2 do all d job. u takeover ride him till he scream ur name and beg 4more. grin make sure u return back 4 testimony o, ;Dall d best cheesy

Girl don't I like your post, we seem to be hitting the same point home. Poster seems a bit naive to me. Naivety can create problems for young women, they are better off knowing and facing reality.
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2012
otokx: Why do people marry then stay apart, its becoming so rampant then they start complaining of infidelity abi high fidelity nonsense.

I reallly dnt knw too.u get married and stay apart.I thot marriage was for companioship not just giving birth.I tink the problem is from the men,if u insist u want ur wife 2b wit u,den she will be.My hubby hates distance and will neva encourage it,while some men don't really care.
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by taryour(f): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2012
ese-maro:

I reallly dnt knw too.u get married and stay apart.I thot marriage was for companioship not just giving birth.I tink the problem is from the men,if u insist u want ur wife 2b wit u,den she will be.My hubby hates distance and will neva encourage it,while some men don't really care.

do you realy have a hubby? Cause am kinda confused due to your previous post of posting as with two diff id's on the same post.... Just wondering sha...
Re: Am Not Enjoying My Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
I really don't understand why you would get married at all if you have not both made solid decisions on where you two will live TOGETHER. I don't get that at all. As for your suspecting your man is cheating, that one, I will say there is no much one can say here. However, you probably should move to Lagos with him so you can more effectively search for a solution while you work on your marriage issues.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / Who Will Save Me From My Mother In-law? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.