Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Study English On Net And Have Ur Diploma Certificate From The School........ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study English On Net And Have Ur Diploma Certificate From The School........ (499 Views)

NDU Graduate Murders English On Facebook / Oh, This Thing About English On Nairaland, Me I Don Tire!! Take A Look At This.. / Aau Post Ume Results Is Out,check On Net Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study English On Net And Have Ur Diploma Certificate From The School........ by dudududu(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
to those of you that which to good in English language and to add more to ur qualification, here is your opportunity to do it with low cost from the school, no agent reference, you are not going to pay in somebody account, you will do it on your own in which all your course material will be dispatch direct to your home address. with hundred percentage of assurance that if you are unable to improve with their exam, they will advice you to quit and send back your money to you direct into your bank account.
but mine is to help you to get the prospectus direct to ur house with my valid identifaction number from the school.\
for more info or any interested candidate pls mail me or you call my number:
ollalet@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Digital Microscopes In Education / New Aptitude Test DVD / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2012/2013 Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.