Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here (1698 Views)

Any Female Python Programmer Here?? / Any Assembly Language Programmer Here? / Female Programmer Here: Please Help (c Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by elvis10ten(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
This might be a dumb question but who is the youngest programmer here. I think i am
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by Javanian: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
How old are you?
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by elvis10ten(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
just asking
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 05, 2012
probably 10.
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by okeyxyz(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2012
elvis10ten: This might be a dumb question but who is the youngest programmer here. I think i am

Yeah!! it sounds dumb. Why is this important.
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
kids these days
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by segsalerty(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2012
whats ur defination of a programmer?
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by elvis10ten(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2012
Am ageless.
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by skybancss(f): 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
COUNT ME FIRST,
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by segsalerty(m): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2012
elvis10ten: am 13
answer my question wat ur defination of being a programmer is. u mean u can print “Hello World“ ?
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
when it comes to programming we look at knowledge not age if a 98 year old wizard is good i'd be happy to learn from him likewise a 12 yr old kid, so being a programmer is not enough its the ability to create something that solves a need and communicate with a community positively.
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by Beaf: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
elvis10ten: am 13

Thats quite impressive. Dude, keep at it.
What areas are you involved in? Games? Data bases? AI? Vision? Spill it out, bro, lets see if we can offer advice or guidance.

1 Like

Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by studM(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
please nairalanders,am new in the programming world,just started a couple of days back but don't know how to run the short code(html)on my browser,cuz i don't know where to locate it on my system,i use Acer laptop,can someone please help m out here?thanks 2 ur kind response
Re: Who And Know Who Is The Youngest Programmer Here by tpia1: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2012
hmph

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which School To Best Apply For Computer Science In Nigeria. / UI And OAU Proof Of English Proficiency (certificate Of Medium Of Instruction) / C++ Mystified: A Self Teaching Guide By Jeff Kent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.