Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! (7168 Views)

See What A White Lady Was Spotted Doing To D'banj On Stage In USA(pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
[b]HERE IS A COPY OF THE LETTER AS POSTED ON THIS LINK http://blog.playmyjamz.com/?p=139. You may want to read other interesting articles on the blog too. I hope you will find them friendly.

August 2, 2012.

Dear D’banj,

I commend your remarkable efforts with J SLEEK in the successful production of the new single ‘O yato’. No doubt, you have truly been able to show the world of your fans how good, creative and outstanding you could be without the influence of anybody. I have taken time to listen to the track over and over, sharing your passion for being free, being unique and amazingly incredible. Your melodious delivery reflects the spirit of imaginary gracefulness which is typical of every good music.

Although I am not fully a Nigerian, I appreciate and follow up on the Nigerian music industry and her notable artistes. I think I know a little about how you started your professional music career with the debut album Tongolo-No Long Thing (Volume 1) with your hit track Mobolowowon then you started wondering: Why Me?. I was aware of your encounter with Don Jazzy and how both of you dreamt to become a big shut in the Nigerian music industry with your names spreading through the whole of Africa. At a time when MOHIT was still crippling, I read that you and Don Jazzy almost considered being signed under STORM RECORDS on a 1million naira deal. But as God would have it, MOHIT was lifted by a life changing deal with the brand Kokofist (that N20 million miracle). From there and then, MOHIT had never remained the same.

D’banj I have decided to keep this letter as precise as possible because I know that you don’t like long things. This letter is meant to refresh your memory and inspire you to acknowledge your true brand. Just recently I wrote a piece on EIGHT SURE WAYS TO BRAND YOURSELF LIKE D’BANJ and analyzed the real quality of the brand called D’banj. If you had taken a closer look at the fourth point in my analysis, you would have known that you really got something twisted. Like I concluded (and also predicted) on the fourth point (with my conclusion in the eight point), ‘until you locate your Don Jazzy, you may never get a brand like D’banj.’

You need to understand that life is best lived cooperatively, not competitively. Though you may claim that your Don Jazzy had been very difficult for you to understand, you need to know that difficult people can be the greatest teachers for what you need most at some instances. In order to have a great influence in life, you need to constantly yield yourself to the influence of some important people in your life. Humble yourself by acknowledging that there are always lessons to be leant in life.

I heard about how you recently tried to forcefully acquire another Don Jazzy in your life…a dream which can never be possible. To every man in life, there is always a Don Jazzy, every other great person may look like him, but they can never be like him. Just as there is a Jay Z for every Kanye West; there is a Banky W for every Wizkid and Akon for every Lady Gaga, there is also a Don Jazzy for you. Kanye West may dream the dream for you; he can never live the dream for you. You can quote that anywhere.

No matter how silly and useless your Don Jazzy may seem to be now, you only need to keep on being humble to him for an illuminative career. Like your people would say, gba fun oga e! Yes, I know you love the idea of being illuminated beyond your imagination like brands such as Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Eminem et al. But go back to records; you will discover that there will never be all these brands without brands like Jay Z, Akon and Dr. Dre respectively (though Eminem claims to follow the inner voice, he still remains loyal to Dre)

As far as I am concerned, I see no flaw in your debut single under DB records, but I do hope you listen to your fans and the genuine voice of your fans, not the ones you hear them say to you. A genuine voice doesn’t speak, it pricks. The genuine voice keeps echoing that there is a missing magical finger of your Don Jazzy in the production of the ‘O yato’. You can see this for yourself too; for some 3 weeks now, ‘O yato’ is still not trending like the drop and hit ‘Oliver Twist’. Now I believe you should understand how you got the Oliver twisted.

Dapo, have you soon forgotten the craze and the good spirit behind the success of your Oliver Twist (a #9 hit download on UK itunes)? Think twice about this and amend your ways. Remember, the beauty of life is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Stand up and relocate your Don Jazzy and show the world that you are man enough to possess your possessions!

Oh! This may seem very long a letter, but I hope it did make sense to you. Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards,

www.playmyjamz.com
http://blog.playmyjamz.com/?p=139[/b]

4 Likes

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by Businesstools(m): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2012
Fact.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by kott(m): 6:42am On Aug 05, 2012
Mumu!!wht u dont knw about ths guy is that God has placed him high,say whatever u like about him he will continue to grow,na dbanj cos am,if not for the DON JAZZY AGAIN hype of a tin,,,sure u wont knw who d jay is..sebi don jazzy na gud producer make hi upgrade another artist nw,abi na by force to produce fr dbanj nii!!
You said OYATO is missin don jazzzy's touch.u nid go nd listen to it again nd again,nd moreover kokomaster confirmed it that he did dedicate OYATO to his true fans not fake pipz like U,,

2 Likes

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2012
kott: Mumu!!wht u dont knw about ths guy is that God has placed him high,say whatever u like about him he will continue to grow,na dbanj cos am,if not for the DON JAZZY AGAIN hype of a tin,,,sure u wont knw who d jay is..sebi don jazzy na gud producer make hi upgrade another artist nw,abi na by force to produce fr dbanj nii!!
You said OYATO is missin don jazzzy's touch.u nid go nd listen to it again nd again,nd moreover kokomaster confirmed it that he did dedicate OYATO to his true fans not fake pipz like U,,

To every man in life, there is always a Don Jazzy, every other great person may look like him, but they can never be like him. Just as there is a Jay Z for every Kanye West; there is a Banky W for every Wizkid and Akon for every Lady Gaga, there is also a Don Jazzy for you. Kanye West may dream the dream for you; he can never live the dream for you. You can quote that anywhere. Get a life bro!

6 Likes

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by greedie1(f): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2012
s.depanace:

To every man in life, there is always a Don Jazzy, every other great person may look like him, but they can never be like him. Just as there is a Jay Z for every Kanye West; there is a Banky W for every Wizkid and Akon for every Lady Gaga, there is also a Don Jazzy for you. Kanye West may dream the dream for you; he can never live the dream for you. You can quote that anywhere.
so so true!

3 Likes

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 10:17am On Aug 05, 2012
i think that the beauty of this write-up could be more appreciated from a literary perspective than just being literal about it. No man is God. Don or whoever he calls himself may also have his flaws. I am sure he does. But the truth has to be told. For instance, there is no special boss for 2face and the Psquare (for all i know) but they are still doing well and sustaining the fame. Who says D'banj can't fly with his next attempt. That writer, must have warned him to seek caution and not otherwise. so don't get it twisted joor...
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by alaoeri: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2012
Who composed this letter guess the person was paid by Don j, abeg make una free dbanj whether oyato is missing don j finger or not who cares beside all songs can't be hit afterall 2baba left kennis music & nothing happen. Don j should raise one of his Marvin crew to dbanj's level & let's us see & incase u care tune in υя tv tonight dbanj gonna perform @ big brother grand finale. Osheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by ayobase(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Believe me, D'banj knows all these.
He just wanna take a risky risk by hoping on hopelessness!
I pray things work out well for him more than he imagined!
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by basher(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2012
Why are you guys desperately trying to fan the dying embers of this Dbanj / Don jazzy issue? What kind of stupidity is this. This is August, for chrissakes, and you are still talking about this tripe?

Things have moved on and these guys are already on to the next thing! I can bet my last dollar that THIS LETTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DBANJ OR DON JAZZY.

Desperate gossip peddlers angry
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2012
Dbanj really got it twisted. Damn! Who is the guy who wrote that letter? He`s very good.

1 Like

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by babapressy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Omo i hail dat guy way compoz dat ryt up. D long tin mke sense die. Me jus feel say bot of dem shud climb d lada 2geda n besides i dnt tink its wise to 4get d dayz of ur litle begining. Jus hop am nt getin tinz twisted hia.

1 Like

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by kott(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jealousy go kill some people for naija,,small thing happn na dbanj,u sha dey try fall the guy nd GOd is raisin him high,IF U KNW WHT HE KNW'S U GO LIKE AM,he has said iT all,,tell ur donjazzy to find another artist better off Dbanj!that's why we cant grow in africa,most especialy naija,we like runnin down our brothers probly because he's makin it,an inocent guy that is tryin to survive with wht he knw's to do best is bein criticise by some lazy tuant who doesnt knw wht to do with their life,,i pray u get to whr he is today thats even if u can,,abi DJ don start maVieW abi wetin he call am,,lets see who win's..but mind u whoever try's to destroy his fellow bein for no reason. End up bein a failiure nd looser!!
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by kott(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jealousy go kill some people for naija,,small thing happn na dbanj,u sha dey try fall the guy nd GOd is raisin him high,IF U KNW WHT HE KNW'S U GO LIKE AM,he has said iT all,,tell ur donjazzy to find another artist better off Dbanj!that's why we cant grow in africa,most especialy naija,we like runnin down our brothers probly because he's makin it,an inocent guy that is tryin to survive with wht he knw's to do best is bein criticise by some lazy tuant who doesnt knw wht to do with their life,,i pray u get to whr he is today thats even if u can,,abi DJ don start maVieW abi wetin he call am,,lets see who win's..but mind u whoever try's to destroy his fellow bein for no reason. End up bein a failiure nd looser!!!without Donjazzy no dbanj,donjazzy no be God oo
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by omar22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2012
I have never read so much rubbish in my life!

Dear D'banj (what happened to Dapo Oyebanjo)

Am not a Nigerian (and you listened carefully to MOBOLOWOWAN)

I cant remember anyone saying that Dbanj and DonJ are joined at the hips, according to Don J recent interview he said that they have grown far enough that they need to branch out to grow further. They dont need each other anymore, Yes Dbanj could approach Don J to produce a track and get paid for it but as business partners well that boat has sailed.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by omar22(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
To every man in life, there is always a Don Jazzy, every other great person may look like him, but they can never be like him. Just as there is a Jay Z for every Kanye West; there is a Banky W for every Wizkid and Akon for every Lady Gaga,

Snoop was first produced by Dr Dre everyone that brothers forever, then Timbalake, Suge Knight, Pharrel Williams...... Snoop still lives
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by obowunmi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
**yawns**
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
omar22:

Snoop was first produced by Dr Dre everyone that brothers forever, then Timbalake, Suge Knight, Pharrel Williams...... Snoop still lives
abeg tell them.. Everybody as to move on @ a particular point in life.

1 Like

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by basher(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
omar22:

... As a clown. Snoop lion??
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by basher(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
omar22:

I cant remember anyone saying that Dbanj and DonJ are joined at the hips, according to Don J recent interview he said that they have grown far enough that they need to branch out to grow further. They dont need each other anymore, Yes Dbanj could approach Don J to produce a track and get paid for it but as business partners well that boat has sailed.

Exactly!! These guys have moved on but people are still shamelessly trying to milk this story.

Stop flogging a dead horse. This story is finished!

1 Like

Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by vickey0011: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
D'banj should go nd get his Don Jazzy,diz guy z still living on past glory .......... Make ur way out dude
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by Dhelake: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
did i hear u guyz say Donjazzy is to d'banj as Bankyw is to wizkid .... U guyz must b dumb to av said dat
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by uwa234: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
i can see many opinions concerning this matter and people with no track record of success usually say more. Dbanj can go wherever he chooses to, that does not mean that he will not succeed. everyone in life needs a mentor but not necessarily a partner especially in business. If dbanj feels he can do it alone, FINE, na him sabi.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Holly shit! You peeps show no sense at all. I am very sure that many of you who abuse the writer or say he is one sided did not either go to school or did not get influenced by education at all. This letter is never a demoralizing or image killing type but even a hype for D'banj. If nobody talks about him just as nobody talks about artistes like Nice, Kas, Konga, Kellyhandsome and others again, that means he is soon gone into the group of the unknown voice. I rather see this as an avenue for him to prove to his fans that he has got the mind to blow irrespective of all odds. Either with Don Jazzy or anybody. This is rather a hype not a knife. It depends on how he sees it, if he can't prove himself worthy, it is a knife and if he is good enough as we all know him to be, this will only be a catapult for him. @omar22, @kott @alaoeri.This is just an informal letter written to a person with the first person narrative technique, how could he not be one sided when he is writing to D'banj not Don Jazzy. I assume you are also learned. Why not also try to do something creative with your brain by writing Letter to Don Jazzy. Who knows you may sell. Leave Nigerian mentality out of this. What mentality does the foreigners have? ***Yawning*** I think i need a coffee.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 4:01am On Aug 23, 2012
DB Records owner and pop artiste D’Banj is desperately trying to reconcile with his former Mo’ Hits partner Don Jazzy. In a bid to get his former maverick producer back, D’Banj asked Kanye West to talk to Don Jazzy. A few months ago the rap superstar called Don Jazzy to try and get the two Mo’ Hits owners to forget the past and work again. Our source who is close to both D’Banj and Don Jazzy confirmed this to be true and says that D’Banj’s attempt to get Don Jazzy back has been going on for sometime. Click to continue reading…

Our news story also coincides with Kanye West, Don Jazzy and D’Banj story in today’s edition of City People. According to the magazine, “Kanye West, believed to be at the center of the controversy that led to their fight is making efforts to reconcile them…Kanye West was not aware of the fight between D’Banj and Don Jazzy until 3 months ago and has been trying to get them together.”

The City People story goes on to say that “while he was in the studio with D’Banj some weeks back working on the remix of “Scapegoat” Kanye West brought the topic up again and asked D’banj why Don Jazzy was not in the US with him working on the song. D’Banj was said to have told him that they are still friends but work on different platforms now. Again, Kanye is not happy about the fact that his name was on the internet as one of the reasons the duo fell apart. He insists they get back together if he has to keep working him. He prompted D’Banj to once again try and make up with Don Jazzy.

“Recently D’Banj invited Kanye West to come to Nigeria for the video shoot of “Scape Goat” remix he did with him. He accepted but gave a strict condition that he will come only after he has reconciled with Don Jazzy who must also be in the video.”
According to the City People story, after several attempts by D’Banj, Don Jazzy agreed to appear in the video on a condition that he gets paid for his appearance.
City People.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by Basildon1(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2012

According to the City People story, after several attempts by D’Banj, Don Jazzy agreed to appear in the video on a condition that he gets paid for his appearance.
City People.
LMAO!!
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by naturalwaves: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
I don't know why Nairalanders are so gullible and hardly give their brains a lil work.No offence pls.U all fell for a masterly framed up letter.Who sent d letter and thru which email acct or is it an annonymous letter? SMH. On what basis shuld d letter be annonymous? Lmao@post,D'banj shuld locate his don jazzy. Wonders shall never end!
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by mspookie: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
God, my DON JAZZY has to locate me this month grin
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by labodeolu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
gree-die:

so so true!
you really have a lot of time bro
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2012
@labo ? undecided
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by greedie1(f): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
labodeolu: you really have a lot of time bro

nd u dont sis
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by Herbiodun09: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2012
all of us no get job for reading this. the person wey write this letter never see him own don jazzy ooo! and he should com and tel me wu don jazzy's don jazzy is.
Re: A Secret Letter Sent To D'banj Carelessly Released!!!!!!!!! by sdepanace(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Herbiodun09: he should com and tel me wu don jazzy's don jazzy is.

Sooo funny how ppl react to literature. O'boy questions go fear you o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus. / The Rapture Has Started, Christians Rejoicing, 1000 People Missing: Must Read / Love Story Of Rukaiya Indimi And Usman Dantata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.