Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M (5348 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
We will never take you for granted . . .
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Thanks for making us your dealer too
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2012
You are the reason we are in business . . .
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
We are almost there . . . We marvel at His mercies
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Thanks for your Trust, Sir
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2012
Clearing ongoing . . .
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Clearing almost done . . .
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Last sets of pix before cleared

Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by gunpoint(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
Received xactly as described by chief fhemmmy, minister of auto affairs of nlnd.
Dint knw dis guy frm jack, read his profile, calld him to seal a deal for a small car and he shipped within a wk.
So dis is my take of the guy, I wil call it reasons to do buisness wit fhemmmy.
1)He is a great communicator. Evn though it was jst a smal car, he calld mi countless wit updates
2)He wil price u a great deal.
3)He's terms r great, I doubt a bank sef can match it.
4)Timeliness. Wen he says u wil get ur car in 8wks u wil get ur car in 8wks(canada far sha)
5)He is very trust worthy. Its rare in d world of 2012 talkless of Nigeria to find som1 u hv nvr met, commit mony to the the person and hav the person keep their end of the bargain. Fhemmy does.

I have read many horror stories of preorder on nlnd, bt havin don buisness wit dis guy I can finally say its nt all doom and gloom.
The car had a few dents sha but I gues its a 96carmy so dats expected.
Fhemmy, I hail oh
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by cinzo: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2012
how much can i get a 2006 toyota camry v6 xle?
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
gunpoint: Received xactly as described by chief fhemmmy, minister of auto affairs of nlnd.
Dint knw dis guy frm jack, read his profile, calld him to seal a deal for a small car and he shipped within a wk.
So dis is my take of the guy, I wil call it reasons to do buisness wit fhemmmy.
1)He is a great communicator. Evn though it was jst a smal car, he calld mi countless wit updates
2)He wil price u a great deal.
3)He's terms r great, I doubt a bank sef can match it.
4)Timeliness. Wen he says u wil get ur car in 8wks u wil get ur car in 8wks(canada far sha)
5)He is very trust worthy. Its rare in d world of 2012 talkless of Nigeria to find som1 u hv nvr met, commit mony to the the person and hav the person keep their end of the bargain. Fhemmy does.

I have read many horror stories of preorder on nlnd, bt havin don buisness wit dis guy I can finally say its nt all doom and gloom.
The car had a few dents sha but I gues its a 96carmy so dats expected.
Fhemmy, I hail oh

Coming from you, we are so honored to work with a great and gentleman like you . . . Thanks and you are blessed.
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
cinzo: how much can i get a 2006 toyota camry v6 xle?

We will get you a great and reliable one at a cost of only 2.5M Naira . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
“There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”
Re: Another Immaculate 1996 Toyota Camry LE ** Pre-ordered By Gunpoint Of NL** Low M by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
“Reengineering cannot be entrusted to the semi-competent, the hangers-on with nothing better to do. “

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Used 2006 Model Toyota PRADO LE Very Clean For Sale......2.6m / Price Drop:2007 Toyota Corolla Sports :very Neat Special Edition : 1.680mil / Sold! Sold!Registered Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2014 for Sale now @11.5m (Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.