Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? (1573 Views)

Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Young Girls Should Not Date A Married Men / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by obasijoy(f): 4:32am On Aug 05, 2012
Please I want to know where some topics or things that has been happening in this world is written in the Holy Bible. Though me personally, I haven't come across them in the bible so does that mean God knows all this will/must happen?

1)Having a baby out of wedlock .
2)Having kids from different men.
3)A married woman having kids by another man for her husband.
Etc.

All this things happens everyday in the world. But I haven't seen where they are written in the bible. Though God said avoid fornication and adultery.

To me, if not civilization that enlighten our brains and brought pills, condom, birth control etc any woman that makes love to any man during her ovulation period must be pregnant for him.

God doesn't support abortion.*thou shall not kill*
And He still said* go to the world and multiple*
*children are the inheritance from the Lord*

Why I'm asking this ? Is b/c I see a lot of women approaching 40/45 without husband and kids. Is it not better for those ladies to have kids at least and make sure the know the biological father of their kids and also let the man know too than dying without achieving anything in this world. At least have something they will be remembered with. They joy she will get from her kids may even make her live longer than living like an island.

Please where is giving birth out of wedlock written in the Holy Bible? Thanks.
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by Gloriagee(f): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
There are also a lot of motherless/ abandoned children needing adoption. What stops the women in their 40s and 50s from adopting these kids and giving them love?

Well, to ans your question, u've said urself that the Bible frowns on fornication and adultery, we can conclude that He's not exactly in support of its associated acts such as giving birth out of wedlock. Deut 23:2 says A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord: even unto his tenth generation....

However, this is the era of grace - the NT and I can assure you that God's arms are open wide to all n sundry, even moi

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by buzugee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
obasijoy: Please I want to know where some topics or things that has been happening in this world is written in the Holy Bible. Though me personally, I haven't come across them in the bible so does that mean God knows all this will/must happen?

Etc.

All this things happens everyday in the world. But I haven't seen where they are written in the bible. Though God said avoid fornication and adultery.

To me, if not civilization that enlighten our brains and brought pills, condom, birth control etc any woman that made love to any man during her ovulation period must be pregnant for him.

Why I'm asking this ? Is b/c I see a lot of women approaching 40/45 without husband and kids. Is it not better for those ladies to have kids at least and make sure the know the biological father of their kids and also let the man know too than dying without achieving anything in this world. At least have something they will be remembered with. They joy she will get from her kids may even make her live longer than living like an island.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GIVING BIRTH OUT OF WEDLOCK. WHOMEVER YOU HAVE S-EX WITH IS YOUR HUSBAND. S-EX IS THE MARRIAGE SEAL IN GODS EYES. SO IF YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE AND DONT MARRY THEM ? THAT IS FORNICATION. EXODUS 22 VS 16 "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her.

IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN ? THEN THE PERSON WHO DISVIRGINED YOU WAS YOUR HUSBAND AND WHOMEVER YOU SLEPT WITH AFTER THAT ? YOU WERE COMMITTING ADULTERY.

HOWEVER WE ARE IN THE TIME OF GRACE AND LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS BUT YOU KNOW IT NOW CUZ I HAVE TOLD YOU.

ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION WITHOUT SEX ? HMMMM THATS DEMONIC. GOD DID NOT SET THINGS UP LIKE THAT. SO WHOMEVER NOT BE FOR ME IS AGAINST ME

BUT HEY ? PRAY HARD AND HOPEFULLY IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by plaetton: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
buzugee: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GIVING BIRTH OUT OF WEDLOCK. WHOMEVER YOU HAVE S-EX WITH IS YOUR HUSBAND. S-EX IS THE MARRIAGE SEAL IN GODS EYES. SO IF YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE AND DONT MARRY THEM ? THAT IS FORNICATION. EXODUS 22 VS 16 "If a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to anyone and has sex with her, he must pay the customary bride price and marry her.

IF YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN ? THEN THE PERSON WHO DISVIRGINED YOU WAS YOUR HUSBAND AND WHOMEVER YOU SLEPT WITH AFTER THAT ? YOU WERE COMMITTING ADULTERY.

HOWEVER WE ARE IN THE TIME OF GRACE AND LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS BUT YOU KNOW IT NOW CUZ I HAVE TOLD YOU.

ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION WITHOUT SEX ? HMMMM THATS DEMONIC. GOD DID NOT SET THINGS UP LIKE THAT. SO WHOMEVER NOT BE FOR ME IS AGAINST ME

BUT HEY ? PRAY HARD AND HOPEFULLY IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU

He he he.
Since you mentioned it, I have always wanted to ask, what is the difference between praying and praying hard?
Kindly explain.
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by buzugee(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
plaetton:

He he he.
Since you mentioned it, I have always wanted to ask, what is the difference between praying and praying hard?
Kindly explain.
one has four extra letters at the end of it H-A-R-D grin
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by obasijoy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
@Gloriagee thanks for your contribution but a child is only a bastard if the mother doesn't know her child's dad. Thank God there is DNA. she most not sleep with two different men. She can date a particular guy and give birth for the guy and also let the guy know she has his baby. The reason is just for her kid to know his or her origin. It pains me whenever I see pretty rich ladies without husband or kids. I believe that one of the primary reason we are in this world is to have kids. Someone to be remembered us with when we die, they also keep the generation alive.
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by obasijoy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by buzugee(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
obasijoy: @Gloriagee thanks for your contribution but a child is only a bastard if the mother doesn't know her child's dad. Thank God there is DNA. she most not sleep with two different men. She can date a particular guy and give birth for the guy and also let the guy know she has his baby. The reason is just for her kid to know his or her origin. It pains me whenever I see pretty rich ladies without husband or kids. I believe that one of the primary reason we are in this world is to have kids. Someone to remember us with when we die, they also keep the generation going.
we heard you the first time angry
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by buzugee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
Obasijoy are you calabar ?
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by Gloriagee(f): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
@ Obasi, I'm not familiar with ds meaning of bastard O. To the best of my knowledge, a bastard is defined by the oxford dictionaries as
'archaic or derogatory: a person born of parents not married to each other. '
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/bastard

However, I only quoted dt verse cos u asked for a verse. Cos that same chapter also forbides Moabites from also coming into the temple, but He allowed Ruth the Moabitess to become an ancestor to Jesus. I guess, God's always been forgiving even in the Old Testament.

Per your points in ur last post, I kind of get where u're coming from. I hate seeing lonely old people - it makes me pray for my own future, truthfully. But, I'd like to understand is it only when u have a child from your womb, that the child becomes yours. I asked earlier, what of adoption? You can even adopt a baby. I mean Jesus wasn't conceived from Joseph's sperm, but he was referred to as Joseph's son.

What if, when u're having the sexual affair to give birth to the child, the rapture happens?

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by MrAnony1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
@obasijoy

My friend, you have already said that you know adultery and fornication are sins, what more do you want?
When you start trying to use the bible to justify what you already know is sin, then you have a problem.

I will not give you any bible verse, you don't need it.

I think you need to take the person of Jesus seriously and ask yourself whether giving birth to a child is more important to you than God. Please don't use the bible to justify your lust.

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2012
@op, Gloriagee and Mr Anony have done all the answering you need. That question need never have been asked. There are too many kids wondering around the streets of Nigeria with no one's love to shelter them. If the ladies of whom you speak are Christians, there'd be at least one less kid per one of them.
And don't head into "nothing like having your own child" because then, either you get married or you lay down the Bible and do just what you like without any reference to the Book.
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by Areaboy2(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
obasijoy: Please I want to know where some topics or things that has been happening in this world is written in the Holy Bible. Though me personally, I haven't come across them in the bible so does that mean God knows all this will/must happen?

Etc.

To me, if not civilization that enlighten our brains and brought pills, condom, birth control etc any woman that makes love to any man during her ovulation period must be pregnant for him.

except he pulls out LOL
then only a 15% chance tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Where Is It Written In The Bible? by LogicMind: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2012

Etc.

please where is it written in the bible that women should ask questions on nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Chill 4:biblical Prophecy Of The Current Woes Of Linda Ikeji. / Open Letter To Seun (NL) To Create A Christian Section / What Is Your Take On Succubus/spirit Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.