Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Null - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Null (4870 Views)

Do Muslims Believe That They Get 72 Virgins In Heaven? / Description Of The Virgins In Paradise / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by eduson33(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2012
Null
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2012
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin...hahaha,i don cath us kwo....i dey qromise me firgin kwo heafen?kai,we dey mad..
Re: Null by maclatunji: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2012
Answer my question please.the topic is not ''post your link''answer the question here to educate others...thanx
Re: Null by maclatunji: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2012
eduson33: Answer my question please.the topic is not ''post your link''answer the question here to educate others...thanx

In that case, the link will educate those who want to learn whilst you can remain as you are.

1 Like

Re: Null by eduson33(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2012
Null
Re: Null by maclatunji: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2012
eduson33: why cant we just see the blindness in that reli***ion?
i believe you don't read news.
go to gulfnews.com and see wat am seeing.is this what we call religion?
now they are pushing Christians away from their country(pakistan)while Muslims who live in christian countries lives in peace and harmony..everyday i open the news on gulf region,my eyes get wet with tears...
what is this mess all about?
have a think dear,i don't want you to follow my religion,but i rather be myself than join the killing and heartless squad.
thanx

Such incoherence.

1 Like

Re: Null by siddiq202(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2012
maclatunji: You can read this http://www.guidedones.com/metapage/frq/islamicpar.htm
thanks for the link, like you said the link will educate those who want to learn
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
wisen up brethren.....
don't be confused by the already confused r****n
am not here to criticize but,i must tell you this,''you and i are the one to make our generation a better one''. *some of our fathers were totally confused because they are trying to learn and we cant continue that way in this jet age..i live in a muslim country and i know what am witnessing.back there in other christian countries that i have been to,its not so..see problems here and there in the islamic world and that havent proved anything to you?do you watch aljazeera at all?how many talibahns and protests do you see in christian region?Hey!! guys,we all have conscience,we know what is good and what is bad..lets leave this blind teaching and face GOD.
Re: Null by siddiq202(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
see also quote of LagoShia on similar question

LagosShia:
the idea of 72 virgins as reward in paradise is found in one (isolated) narration in the Sunni hadith collection of Sunan at-Tirmidhi.Sunnis themselves do not hold this narration as reliable or true.the enemies of Islam and the christian missionaries believe in this narration more than Sunnis or any Muslim does.Sunni scholars have said the narration of 72 virgins has a weak chain of narrators.There is also a theory that the promise of 72 virgins is a mistranslation from "72 angels".
https://www.nairaland.com/966978/72-virgins
@eduson33
if you don't have the hard copy of the holy Qur'an, you can google search "Quran" and read from the very first chapter to the last and quote where such is written.
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
**CAUGHT RED HANDED**..you guys have denied your religion and brothers in broad day light..those that have sacrificed their lives for the quest of virgins.
read this and quote me wrong

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
Re: Null by Sweetnecta: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
^^^^ I read your wikiislam article. houri is not a reward for committing suicide, because suicide is illegal in islam.
and please write religion out completely, instead of r******n. we are no jews who is afraid to write out God, Yahweh, etc instead write G-d, YHWH.

To me that type of abbreviation of words shows extremism and Islam rejects extremism, though many muslims ignorantly become extremists.

If you wanna talk about women of paradise promised to men of paradise, why are you telling us about the christian's marginalization in the gulf and the lack of oppression of muslims in the christian countries?

first, what you call christian countries are secular societies with majority checking christianity ad their religion on forms. America is not a christian country. And the churches are deserted by the white britons.

Ok. The vatican city: no muslim is truly welcomed.

But Jesus promised the christians 100 wives for each wife each christian leaves for him. This your bleeding liberal heart is fake and you as a christian will have to pass rejection of Jesus first in his "I do not know ye. . . ." before you will get to the first base on possible 100 wives thing, maybe you will hit a grand slam long home run out of the ballpark.
Re: Null by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
eduson33: this has been disturbing my mind.
why are we muslims promised virgins in heaven?
are we going there to start fu-cking all the way and drinking till infinite.is that really what we are going to heaven for?
please i need your view.dnt get me wrong brothers..abum nwa JESUS rue ebighi ebi..abughim muslim chaa chaa maka ndi ghotara nu.

Why did you act like you were a Muslim before by saying 'we Muslims'? That was very deceitful of you. It is ironic that you think you have the right to point fingers at others when you, yourself are a lying hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Null by eduson33(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
hehe wink..boy,this doesn't call for quarrel...lets not use the name our our GOD in vain..
i have one question for you,
what is the greatest law?
Re: Null by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
eduson33: hehe wink..boy,this doesn't call for quarrel...lets not use the name our our GOD in vain..
i have one question for you,
what is the greatest law?
Are you drunk? Good grief, what type of confused person is this?
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2012
is this the answer to my question?
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
@op... Can you show us where it says this houris are women and gonna be our wives in paradise?
Re: Null by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
tintingz: @op... Can you show us where it says this houris are women and gonna be our wives in paradise?
You don't believe that the houris are women?
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
fellis:
You don't believe that the houris are women?
nop...no where in the Quran says they are women
Re: Null by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2012
tintingz: nop...no where in the Quran says they are women
So you don't believe in the Hadiths that say that they are women?
Re: Null by Judek2(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2012
Islam made Heaven a carnal Paradise..

1 Like

Re: Null by tintingz(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2012
fellis:
So you don't believe in the Hadiths that say that they are women?
which of the hadith...if they are women, women will also get 72 women or let say 72 men?
Re: Null by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2012
tintingz: which of the hadith...if they are women, women will also get 72 women or let say 72 men?
I can't tell you any hadith off my head but I have seen hadiths that described the houris with physical attributes of women.
So you have never come across any such hadith?
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2012
hey,make una stop this arguement and come to the truth that heaven is not meant for drinking and fvcking
Re: Null by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2012
Judek2: Islam made Heaven a carnal Paradise..
grin
lol. Your extremely boring Christian heaven isn't better, the only thing you do is sing and clap for all eternity.
I cannot imagine depriving myself of the attrative and fun things in this world only to go into heaven and face an endless stretch of even greater boredom.
Re: Null by eduson33(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2012
fellis:
grin
lol. Your extremely boring Christian heaven isn't better, the only thing you do is sing and clap for all eternity.
I cannot imagine depriving myself of the attrative and fun things in this world only to go into heaven and face an endless stretch of even greater boredom.
[size=14pt]I PRAY YOU RETHINK AND KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID.IF YOU DONT KNOW,YOU HAVE SPOKEN AGIANST THE ALMIGHTY WHO CREATED YOU BY SAYING CLAPPING AND SINGING FOR HIM IS A WAIST OF TIME..SHAI, cry[/size]
Re: Null by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2012
eduson33:
[size=14pt]I PRAY YOU RETHINK AND KNOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID.IF YOU DONT KNOW,YOU HAVE SPOKEN AGIANST THE ALMIGHTY WHO CREATED YOU BY SAYING CLAPPING AND SINGING FOR HIM IS A WAIST OF TIME..SHAI, cry[/size]
See vex. grin
Did you have to bold and capitalize everything to make your point?
Stop deceiving yourself, am sure deep down in your heart you secretly dread the thought of spending your eternity in excruciating drudgery.
Hell fire even sounds more interesting than the Christian heaven.

1 Like

Re: Null by eduson33(m): 7:50am On Aug 23, 2012
fellis:
See vex. grin
Stop deceiving yourself, am sure deep down in your heart you secretly dread the thought of spending your eternity in excruciating drudgery.
is there muslim heave and a christian heaven?
Re: Null by vedaxcool(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2012
fellis:
See vex. grin

This is damaging, buhahahahhahah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Null by tintingz(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2012
fellis:
I can't tell you any hadith off my head but I have seen hadiths that described the houris with physical attributes of women.
yeah I have read such hadiths about the houris and scholars interpret them some said they are raisin, angels, servants, companions and wives...but the shcolars let us know that this hadiths are weak hadith, cuz one of the hadith says men will be busy sleeping with virgins which makes them forget the toment of hell? I read this and thought to myself what will our women be doin since we men will be busy sleeping with 72 virgins...
But to my understanding in the Quran both men and women will be reward equaly...every women will be in state of youth virgin in heaven and men will marry them. like in this hadith "Al-Hasan Al-Basri says that an old woman
came to the messenger of Allah and made a
request, O’ Messenger of Allah make Dua
that Allah grants me entrance into Jannah.
The messenger of Allah replied, O’ Mother,
an old woman cannot enter Jannah. That
woman started crying and began to leave.
The messenger of Allah said, Say to the
woman that one will not enter in a state of
old age, but Allah will make all the women of
Jannah young virgins."
and Allah says in the Quran, "Lo!
We have created them a (new) creation and
made them virgins, lovers, equal in age.
(Surah Waaqi’ah, 35-37)."
Re: Null by sino(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2012
tintingz: which of the hadith...if they are women, women will also get 72 women or let say 72 men?

fellis:

Umme Salamah narrates that she said to Rasulull:lh "0 RaSlllullah, are the women of this world superior or the hurs?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hurs just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah then asked, "0 RasUlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salah, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold. They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happywomen and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.' (Tabarani)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You In The Mood For Eid Yet? / The Etiquette Of Visiting The Sick / My Open Letter To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.