Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Estherbt Recuiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Estherbt Recuiting (2004 Views)

State Security Service Recuiting Bsc Holders As Cadet Officers / Breaking Entertainment News Recuiting / Nature Plus Recuiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estherbt Recuiting by kunzak: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2007
does anyone knows anything about estherbt ,pls i need urgent info on them.thier website is estherbt.com
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by giddy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2007
i would nt even advice my enemy to apply.
they r real scam. to write their test ,u will pay 100 naira
and wen u pass, yes,when you pass, coz nobody ever fails teir test, u will nw be askd to pay 1000naira
which is meant 4 posting. to cut the whole story short, i was posted to a local insurance coy desperatly lookin 4 markerters both o level degree etc. shine ur eyes
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by msmalawi: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2007
na wa ooooo,no body suppose answer u.I beg i no fit shout
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by ABJ001: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2007
If you hear Esther don't even listen to the other word 'breakthrough'. They are real 419. They don't have anything to offer you than to collect money from people.They are unemployed people who rent a hall to make money from people. 100naira x 100,000= 10M. run for them
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by chiemela24: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2007
I was there about a month ago.I studied Architecture and the questions that they asked me had absolutely nothing to do with Architecture.I was more than shocked when i was told that i passed the test cus i didnt write anything.I was later told to bring 1,300 to be reffered to an Acrhirectural firm.I simply told them to kiss my ass and jerk off.Im too old to get hustled.Those fools that be happy that i gave them 200 naira for beer to open some file for me.The sad thing is that i saw over 50 people that day.Lagos boys should get together and burn down the old shack. The loosers keep sending me text messages telling me to come for my letter.DONT GO THERE BRO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by Taofiquat(f): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2007
They are scam, spalm,419 infact you can call them all sort of names, because they have nothing to offer.
A friend of mine went to there office after the collection of her CV, she was told that she will pay 2,000.00 for processing
and posting of the job.
See, My dear nlanders she was told that she will be issuing tickets to Passengers at the Young Shall Grow Motor park
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by dagashini: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
""does anyone knows'''' Just listen to yourself. What university did you finish from?
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by janami(f): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2007
they are thieves. in fact my faith in all these recruitment companies has waned a great deal. Mk person do mistake come advertise scratch card for employment or evn tell me they are a recruiting agency, i will unleash all the anger that has been building up since in me on them
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by tdayo: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2007
i dont no y pple can be so heartless taking advantage of young graduate, i ve been duped b4 by this walcoss consulting who collect 1000 from me am still hoping if they will call me 2moro. may God 4give them.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by obyann(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2007
estherbt, BBL, PSS or whatever they call themselves. I see all as scam and I dont near their Ad.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by tegachuks: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2007
MY Dear Kunzak, thank your God you asked before making any attempt of going there. These people can be likened to the terror at night. Don't even listen to the word "Est" before you flee.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by Osibisa(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2007
ooocho bay hey! ooocho bay hey!! fellow graduates lets match n set that office ablaze. de also ate my 1k n sent me to one amazing grace assembly as an accounting officer.i was like to do wat?dey now asked me to come in 2wks time for a betta place.u can imagine so dat place isn't betta. i fall mugu but i don wisen up.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by emeksanams(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
I have once come across such people, i will advice fellow naira land that the are 419 people.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by tokunbobo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2007
Dont move near them o, they've collected money from me twice to no avail. The first time they collected N1,050 from me, N1,050 collected from 1000 people is more than a million naira. They are "gbajue". I think we should invite EFCC to intervene.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by bibiking1(m): 6:11am On Dec 21, 2007
those guys are still alive?

oh my God! we need help in this country
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by kamsi(f): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2007
plz do not get close to that place. All those mushroom recriuting coy are just out to dupe people.
Re: Estherbt Recuiting by Ficco(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
Is any one still talking about the underbridge Ojuelegbe crooks. My dear if u love yourself dont go near them or drop ur cash. They have nothing to offer.

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Uac Management Trainee Scheme / Trainee Positions For Subsea Engineering Project / Ticketing And Reservation Officer Roles In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.