Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

What Are You Wearing This Christmas? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are You Wearing This Christmas? (5172 Views)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / What Are You Wearing Right Now? / What Are You Wearing Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by MrsSiena1(f): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2007
just wanted to know wat u would be wearin this xmas

1 Like

Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by iice(f): 2:29am On Dec 19, 2007
whatever i feel comfy in undecided
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by efuah(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2007
Baby diapers n errr. . . one minute, let me ask my mother tongue
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by whiteroses(f): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2007
i consider myself broke now so i'm wearing something i already have, it's a knee lenght tailored trouser and cute top that goes, i'll look terrible sad but i'll upgrade it with overated make-up and hair and i'll rock my mums expensive jewelry- kimora lee simmons grin
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by Amiga(f): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2007
Bra with rainboot
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by niceuzor: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2007
Akpola Shoe! smiley
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by debomb: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
Akpola Shoe? LMAO!! cheesy
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by 2old4that(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2007
Jeans and T-shirts just like anyother day! smiley
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by mekoyo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2007
Nika buga and agbada grin
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by MasterUwem(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
wanna put on White Campala with White Palm sandal
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by tasiana(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2007
my birthday suit if am allowed wink
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by denony(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2007
I will wear plain trouser with T-shirt with tie, then i will wear my canvas cool
the next day i will wear pant, singlet and rainboot.

Isn't that gourgeous?
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by denony(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
Ifyalways@

that means you want to go out naked (deleted skirt) shocked
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by SisiEko1(f): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2007
LOL , i'm borrowing KONGA's outfit for christmas, lol

Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by denony(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2007
Sisi Eko@

If you dress like the konga am here, then you gonna be the best masqurade (ogunu) - (monwu) of the year.
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by SisiEko1(f): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2007
@denony
Masqurade ko masquerade Ni, i will win an award for best dressed!!
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by rotimy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2007
I will be wearing a smile for unto us a king is born!
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by denony(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2007
@Sisi Eko
award of best ogunu dresser (masquerade) ahhaa grin

good luck
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by saucekid(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2007
boxers and singlet grin grin grin

bathroom slippers
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by blackgucci(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2007
gucci boxers
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by blackgucci(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
gucci boxers (customized)
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by niceuzor: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2007
Iron Pant & Rainboot!   angry No Shaking!
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by Kaestro(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2007
You lot just capped my day @ work with great humor.@D denony.You crack me up madly.
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by olabello(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hello!

Guess you know who Jimoh Ibrahim is, the recently rated richest man in Nigeria here on nairaland.

He delivered a over 4hrs life changing business seminar where he uncovered certain secrets of the Nigerian Business terrain, how he made his first million through Local Govt seminars, how to start a profitable biz in Nigeria, biz strategies, investment tactics and several motivational and business issues.

JIMOH IBRAHIM's talk about the Seminar
"Satan himself knows that those I talk to are excluded from poverty"

It's a must hear seminar.

I'm giving out this seminar CD (4 CDs) to fellow nairalanders almost FREE OF CHARGE.

All you pay for is the overhead cost for the CD and delivery cost, that's all and you get the CD pack!

Its a CD of a life time and you will never listen to it and not change your lifestyle.

Contact Me ASAP on 08058528185 OR olabel@gmail.com OR Yahoo IM - talk2olabel

38 more to GO!!!
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by Carlosein(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2007
olabello:

Hello!

Guess you know who Jimoh Ibrahim is, the recently rated richest man in Nigeria here on nairaland.

He delivered a over 4hrs life changing business seminar where he uncovered certain secrets of the Nigerian Business terrain, how he made his first million through Local Govt seminars, how to start a profitable biz in Nigeria, biz strategies, investment tactics and several motivational and business issues.

JIMOH IBRAHIM's talk about the Seminar
"Satan himself knows that those I talk to are excluded from poverty"

It's a must hear seminar.

I'm giving out this seminar CD (4 CDs) to fellow nairalanders almost FREE OF CHARGE.

All you pay for is the overhead cost for the CD and delivery cost, that's all and you get the CD pack!

Its a CD of a life time and you will never listen to it and not change your lifestyle.

Contact Me ASAP on 08058528185 OR olabel@gmail.com OR Yahoo IM - talk2olabel

38 more to GO!!!

@olabello,
wrong place to post this cool

@post: think i might just try on the new boxer i just got from a g/friend and singlet over my good old/trustworthy palm sandals. that should look cool cool undecided cool cool cool cool grin

though i'll go to church in something more presentable sha cheesy
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by PurestBoy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2007
Gold Circle grin
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by bennard: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2007
As i normal dress but will look good
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by denony(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2007
I will wear lion skin, helmet and rubber slippers.
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by creamkele(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2007
I GO BORROW MY GIRLFRIEND G-STRING, grin
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by bluerose(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2007
if i dont go out a tshirt with a pj and ill hang out in that all day if i go out something comfortable not dressy
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by olastborn: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hey!
you guys just saying what u like see the christmas is coming u better cahnge and be praised the Lord so God can bless you in this christmas
Re: What Are You Wearing This Christmas? by chikibaybi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
Leggings and bratop. grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suitable Dress Code For Clubbing / 35 Stunning Ankara Gown Styles Pictures 2020 For Pregnant Ladies / Pimples & Acne Breakout! Help Save My Face!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.